Thread: Issue with Map Pack

Default Issue with Map Pack

Hey folks. I'm newly back to the game, so bear with me here. I tried to install the map pack (This one), and it's... not quite doing what it should.

Disclaimer: I'm running Istaria via Wine on Linux.

I downloaded the plain zip (not installer) and copied the resources and resources_override folders into the main Istaria program directory, but I have no fun filter options, and my map looks like the attached.

Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Issue with Map Pack

Also tried the installer version... it ran fine, but the game would no longer launch. I ran a full scan, and that fixed that, but the maps are still screwy.

Quote Originally Posted by Katscratch View Post
    Installation
    These instructions assume you have installed game in default location that the game normally installs to and that you are NOT normally comfortablewith creating directories and such things.

*******IMPORTANT NOTE For all Users******
    You must be offline from game when you edit and save ClientPrefs_Common.def file or it will not be effective because this file automatically gets saved on exiting game.

1. Edit with any text editor such as NotePad the value "string mapPath" at the bottom of the file located in the one of the folders below: Program Files\Artifact Entertainment\Horizons\prefs\ClientPrefs_Common.de f: or Program Files\Istaria\prefs\ClientPrefs_Common.def: string mapPath = "resources_override/interface/maps"
    Have you done this?
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Heh... *facepalm*

How did I miss that?

Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Hmm... tried last night, but the maps were still screwy. I may have bungled something else up while I was tinkering with it before. I'll try reinstalling the whole thing from scratch.

Completely removed and used the installer and finally got it working. Thanks.

Thread Information