Thread: Lava Zone BGM Bug Fix -- Where'd it go?

Default Lava Zone BGM Bug Fix -- Where'd it go?

I noticed that Hatchling Gliding, New Trismus BGM Bug, etc were fixed on Live, or seem to be. I'm not able to see if Hatchling Gliding works on Live, but I DO know the New Trismus BGM Bug has indeed been fixed on Live servers.

I know the Lava Zone BGM bug WAS Fixed on Blight, but somehow this minor fix didn't make it to live.

Why?

It is very frustrating to have to relog every time I go near a lava zone just to get my BGM back... every single time I need to go to Dralk for something, I have to log off and log back on to get my BGM back, and that's to not say anything about if I have to _do_ something near Dralk or any other Lava-based area.

Could we get some kind of word on this? Is the solution to the problem known? Is it on Blight? Will it be coming with the next patch? etc?

Default Re: Lava Zone BGM Bug Fix -- Where'd it go?

What is BGM..??

BackGround Music

A way you can get around this (for now) is by turning off the sound effects. This will stop the music from disappearing once you enter a lava zone.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

/soundreinit works too, but meh.

Hopefully they have the fix soon.

The fix -was- on blight, but somehow... I dunno where it went... this was months ago. Hatchling Gliding, NT BGM fix, etc made it to live, but yet this didn't...

Was just curious of what went wrong.

Thread Information