Thread: Greetings! Newcomer Dragon here.

Default Greetings! Newcomer Dragon here.

I just started up a couple weeks ago and I'm loving the game.

Through all of my history playing games, I've been through Diablo 1 and 2, World of Warcraft, a game called Xenimus, and many many other korean mmorpgs.

Occasionally, I might pick up a classic RPG or a nice single player action game on a gaming console, but I strongly believe Istaria is my retirement... I'm done with many games out to offer out there for MMORPG's.

I'm a classical player who enjoys chatting with others, some action, nice subtle graphics, with a hint of OOH SPARKLE!

I enjoy customizing games and skins for the games... and from this, I have already designed a couple launcher skins, and will be designing many more to come.

Shout out to a few people who have been kind and have been helping me through my beginnings of Istaria, and have made my time on Istaria even more welcoming already:
    Arthis
    Aamer
    Toph
    Chasing
    Among many others, and everyone on the New Player Assistance of Chaos!

If you've helped me, I thank you, and you should post here to give a greeting and show your proof of helpfulness !

- Veltic Dracxen

Default Re: Greetings! Newcomer Dragon here.

greetings Veltic, nice to meet you
    welcome to our wonderful world. Have fun!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, velt!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*serves veltic some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Welcome to Chaos, Veltic! I don't believe we've met yet, but if you see me around and need anything at all, feel free to give a shout! I'd be happy to help.

Blasted, another Chaos player xP We're lonely here on Order! Heheh.

Either way, welcome to Istaria Veltic. I'm sure you'll find it an awesome and weirdly relaxing game to play~

Welcome indeed
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

*waves a large blue wing hello* Hello Veltic! welcome to Istaria, notice from the helpful names that you are on the Chaos shard that is my home too. Will probably run into you some time or if you see me online feel free to send a friendly tell ^^

~Agua

Welcome, feel free to give me a shout if you see me around, just look for the large, red extremely lazy dragon by the name of Escaorth.

Hello Veltic, welcome to sunny Chaos… well most of the time.
    I am sure you’ll love it as much as we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
    Blasted, another Chaos player xP We're lonely here on Order! Heheh.

Either way, welcome to Istaria Veltic. I'm sure you'll find it an awesome and weirdly relaxing game to play~
    When I first started a dragon on the US servers to check if I wanted to transfer my main from the Unity database I also started on Chaos…

I don’t mind a little roleplay from time to time, but after reading some posts about all the “relationships� between the Order Characters it gave me the feeling that it was a little bit too much roleplay for my taste.

And if you really get lonely. You can always transfer to Chaos, then we will welcome you as well…
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Ohhh yay, another new draggie!~ :3 Welcome to Istaria! I hope you enjoy your time here.
    -Skyliner: Adult Dragon on Chaos 100/100 - Reaverr Whitelaw: Hatchling Dragon On Chaos 21/22- Sezyrn Osskhel: Hatchling Dragon on Chaos 0/0(lool)-

My love wears forbidden colours~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    Hello Veltic, welcome to sunny Chaos… well most of the time.
    I am sure you’ll love it as much as we do.

When I first started a dragon on the US servers to check if I wanted to transfer my main from the Unity database I also started on Chaos…

I don’t mind a little roleplay from time to time, but after reading some posts about all the “relationships� between the Order Characters it gave me the feeling that it was a little bit too much roleplay for my taste.

And if you really get lonely. You can always transfer to Chaos, then we will welcome you as well…
    I appreciate the offer, but it ain't happening =P I don't play this game for a whole lot besides the Roleplay nowadays.

Thread Information