Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current bugs

Default Re: Current bugs

Expert Tech Kit: Sharper only requires 100 Scalecraft to scribe. All the other similar tech kits require 900.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

On Order shard, at about 22226,25096 to 22224,25104 I was heading west down the road and ran into an invisible wall that did not quite reach the sides of the canyon, so I went around it and ran at it from the other direction. The wall was not there when I ran east, so I turned around and headed west again and ran into it again. I did this several times to be sure it was really there. I have no idea how high the wall is; I did not even think to try jumping it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Expert Tech Kit: Sharper only requires 100 Scalecraft to scribe. All the other similar tech kits require 900.
    Actually I think they should all require 100 scalecraft to scribe so that lower level crafters can create the lower level versions of those techs. It's not like a low level crafter will be able to craft the higher end ones anyway.

I have run into trouble with "The Forest Skulk Threat I". When attempting to scout the village I can't get any updates. I have tried with a lv29 hatchling on Chaos, a lv25 shaman on Order and my lv100 ancient on Order. Talking to others it was working previously, but now I can't get an update on any character on live.

Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    I have run into trouble with "The Forest Skulk Threat I". When attempting to scout the village I can't get any updates. I have tried with a lv29 hatchling on Chaos, a lv25 shaman on Order and my lv100 ancient on Order. Talking to others it was working previously, but now I can't get an update on any character on live.

Dracaena
    Best advice I can give you. READ the dialog, DON'T fly to it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Julie Balish in Dalimond is missing the <confectioner trainer> addition.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Julie Balish in Dalimond is missing the <confectioner trainer> addition.
    Known issue, fixed in the next patch.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The game "item count limit" of a storage stack has been reduced back to 9999, thus affecting maximum quantity items now being added to existing silo storage as an example. While existing item storage having total item count over 9999 has not been affected, additional items cannot be added to such storage if over 9999 but less than full, nor any longer can more than 9999 items be placed in a silo of larger capacity.

Hopefully this "nerf" can be removed so that full utility of player storage can be restored.
    Last edited by Knossos; March 23rd, 2010 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    The game "item count limit" of a storage stack has been reduced back to 9999, thus affecting maximum quantity items now being added to existing silo storage as an example. While existing item storage having total item count over 9999 has not been affected, additional items cannot be added to such storage if over 9999 but less than full, nor any longer can more than 9999 items be placed in a silo of larger capacity.

Hopefully this "nerf" can be removed so that full utility of player storage can be restored.
    In fixing another problem with items, the changes from January were reverted back accidentally. It was not an intentional "nerf", in other words. And it will be fixed (again) with the next patch.

Thank you, Velea!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Best advice I can give you. READ the dialog, DON'T fly to it.
    Been trying daily, was hoping maintenance this week it would make it behave, but nada. I have been trying on my two level appropriate characters, 26 shaman (Order) and 31 hatchling (Chaos). I dropped quest on the shaman tonight and retook it thinking maybe that might help. I have run around that village (perimeter) so much I think the skulks are about to invite both character into the tribe. I had only run around with my ancient dragon in Khutite form so I could triple check every square inch without multiple corpse runs.

"The Forest Skulk Threat I" does not update for any of my characters who have tried.

Dracaena

Okay, its not a bug but I will add some clarification. Go speak with Private Malna at Sable Shores before scouting.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Okay, its not a bug but I will add some clarification. Go speak with Private Malna at Sable Shores before scouting.
    Thanks for the tip, it wasn't in either the dialog or quest log to head to the skulk village the long way around and gossip with Private Malna. The quest did update _ change from one line saying scout north, west, south sides to each direction having a separate check line.

But Private Malna seems to be in a time warp. I am pretty sure the dialog she gave was a repeat of an earlier step in the chain.

"What are you doing here <name>? Did you carry my report to the Sergeant? He said what? That I need to provide more proof? Well, well. We're in luck, <name>. You see, mere moments ago a traveler ran past this very outpost claiming that he had come under attack by a hunting party! If you hurry you can still catch it. Head north from here, find the burned tree, he said they were near it! Hurry, <race>!"

Once that was done, I had no trouble getting the scouting to update and was able to continue the chain. This was on Chaos with a lv31 hatchling.

Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post

Dracaena
    Talk to the the militia guard (cant remember her name) at sable shores. Then you will be able to scout the camp.

Quest: Warrior's Quest: Put the Reanimated Warriors to Rest:
    Server: Chaos

Quest asks to kill 6 reanimated warriors, when done you get Feedback about having killed 10 reanimated warriors.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

While not entirely sure if this is a bug or not… I did find inconsistenties in plot based workshops and shops.
    All Beginner Shops need T2, the Beginner Workshops need T1
    All Journeyman Shops need T2 and T4, the Journeyman Workshops need T2
    All Expert Shops need T4 and T6, the Expert Workshops need T5

My sence of logic tells me that considering the Workshops are smaller versions of Shops with only 1 machine and as such should require the highest tier needed for the Shop. Making then Beginner: T2, Journeyman: T4 and Expert: T6
    Or if taking in consideration the fact that it is only 1 machine you are building (which probably was the intention).
    Making then Beginner: T1, Journeyman: T3 and Expert: T5

So either all 3 Workshops are wrongly setup or only the Journeyman Workshops which needs T2, but T2 is considered beginner resources, not journeyman.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

We still can't gather grave dust.
    Tool to use: Army knife
    skill to use: intuition

Army knife is linked with ingenuity not with intution
    so whatever knife you use, your skill is always too low.

Intuition is an adventure skill

Could you link intuition with the army knife?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Weapon Tech Kit: Bone Seeker -
    • Tech Kit is attuned, but does not attune the weapon it is applied to
    • Applying the Tech Kit to a weapon does not consume the Tech Kit
    • Tech Kit can be applied to multiple weapons - you can make as many 'of seeking' weapons as you want
    • Tech Kit incorrectly applies 'of seeking' as a prefix to the weapon name - should add 'of seeking' as a suffix

Weapon Tech Kit: Moravvis' Rune of Flame -
    • Tech Kit is attuned, but does not attune the weapon it is applied to
    • Applying the Tech Kit to a weapon does not consume the Tech Kit
    • Tech Kit can be applied to multiple weapons - you can make as many 'of flame' weapons as you want

Few bugs found on Blight, don't know if they made it to Live:

The Spellcrafter Trainer in Dalimond does not speak like a trainer when greeted. She does not allow one to join the school either. She does sell all of the forms though.

Sslanis Militia: Stores Report quest directs you to the Kion Quartermaster but there is no quartermaster there anymore. I found in the patch notes that she was moved to Feladin. After finding her there, she does advance the quest and still talks as though she is in Kion. The quest directing you to her and her speech needs to be updated.

Seek out the Druid Trainer in Dalimond quest offered in Sslanis by the Druid trainer does no update when you greet the Druid trainer in Dalimond. I found no way to update the quest. The quest does no grey out when changing schools either.

Thread Information