Thread: [Fixed] Dark Amethyst Armor Crystal

Default [Fixed] Dark Amethyst Armor Crystal

I was tempted to not post this, however, in fairness, I suppose that we should post the beneficial bugs, along with the bad

The dark amethyst armor crystal (I currently have 2 in my inventory - been doing the new T2 quests) has an incorrect level requirement.

It does give +25 strength, as it should, but it is a T2 gem, and thus should have the requirement Current School Level (20).

Right now, it is Current School Level (1)

Don't know about other types of dark amethyst crystals (tool, weapon, necklace) as I usually pawn low tier crystals off without noticing...and have none available to look at. It was sheer dumb luck that I noticed this bug on the armor crystals.

As it sits, it appears that newbies can socket a crystal immediately, that they shouldn't be able to use, until level 20.

Default Re: Dark Amethyst Armor Crystal

Could this be a change (Part of the T2 Revamp) related to level 20 adventure having now been redefined as Tier 1, with T2 Adventure now beginning at Level 21?

Knossos

I suspect it is a long standing bug, it rings a bell with me. I still haven't remembered to report that the lv90 and lv100 Divinia (caster spell proc dot ones, can't remember exact name at the moment) have the exact same stats. Meaning the lv100 is really lv90 for performance and is lacking compared to other lv100 weapon crystals of the same style.

Dracaena

edit: Just checked in game and one of my alts has that mislabeled (level) dark amethyst armor crystal in her backpack. The high level crystal I was talking about is the Radiant Divinia Crystal. The effect it has is Divinia X which is the same as the Shimmering Divinia Crystal. The Radiant Incineration Crystal has effect: Incineration XI and the Radiant Eroding Crystal has effect: Erosion XI so I think the Radiant Divinia crystal is the one in error.

Confounded edit timer, had to make another post.

Dracaena

Got it. Thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information