Thread: Imperial Training centers

Default Imperial Training centers

Some day it would be a wonderful thing to add player buildable imperial training centers. these centers would have some of the adventurer trainers and all the approprate crafting trainers. I would think that these structures would be placed by the imperial forces near settlements that have recources near them so if its a major town and it had metal and cloth near it then they would have the approprate trainers for those skills. Islands like saritova any of the major guild islands would be probably be the choice locations in other words lets creat some hubs of activity thru out the world
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Imperial Training centers

I am not sure I ever saw an explanation of why player placed trainers were removed from the game (several years ago).
    Members of The Eyes of Istaria on Chaos; Swordmage on the Wiki.
    Bipeds: Gwendora and Flinq Armstrong
    Dragon: Gildenstern

Quote Originally Posted by SwordMage View Post
    I am not sure I ever saw an explanation of why player placed trainers were removed from the game (several years ago).
    Probably was too much of an Anti-Time/Coin Sink to make it so that you did not have to travel all over the world to switch classes.

However, I want to one up this suggestion. I think it would be utterly amazingly cool to have it so that not only could you have the trainers BUUUT you could give players quests through them. It could be simple and limited to kill quests or item gathering quests and the reward would be supplied by the person who set up the quest to be held and then delivered to whomever completed it. It would be best though if the quest could have player inputed dialog that would fit into the "Quest Builder" (sort of like the key macro) in order to really add some good RP value.

Because NPCs are resource-heavy on both server and client. Hence, they were removed and won't be coming back.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information