Thread: Mod suggestions for me?

Question Mod suggestions for me?

Hello there

Ever since I installed Istaria for the first time, I always copied the resources_override-folder when i had to reinstall it. Over time I installed some mods there, but.. well over time I think the folder kinda get screwed. Why? Well it shouldn't look like this should it?

I looked some through the folders and tried to remember which mods I installed there.

Ride Emote
    Mappack
    Sound Emotes
    Icon Pack
    Original Ancient Size
    White Teeth and Horns
    Interface Colors
    Whisp Color
    Water Effect

Now I wonder.. are some of these mods not needed anymore? Are they useless? Do I miss a mod that I really should have? And how would I reinstall anything? Can i just delete the resource_override-folder and start over with the mods?

Some help would be nice

Default Re: Mod suggestions for me?

Well, if you're using the "pastel" wisp color mod, I recall that that was integrated into the game some time ago. But if you're using the bright wisp color mod, that one's still different.
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

Default Re: Mod suggestions for me?

The ride emote is now part of the Sound Emotes Pack. Then you don't need both. Just make sure to use the latest version of the pack if it's the one you want to keep.

Valornyx's interfaces have been added to the official client. However, Heliana is a little bit different of the official Sapphire interface (no idea for the others).

The subtile version of the colored whisps has been added to the official client. However, if you use the dayglowing version, it's different.

On a general side, I advice you to put all folders in resources_override\resources to avoid having 2 versions of the same file to prevent conflicts. Some MODs works better that way as well.

If you want a clean install, I suggest you to reinstall your MODs from scratch and install just the ones you need... especially if you are not sure about what the files are for in your folder.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Thread Information