Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
It seems to me that it used to make you ready to perform a follow-up and now it makes you ready to perform another closer.
This brings up another question I have. The way the timers are set up, Roundhouse does not seem to be of much use. Since I just completed a closer and all the closers are on the same timer, I have to wait for the timer to expire to attack with the "bonus" closer. I might as well close with something else and do another opener and follow-up. This would give me two more opportunities to cause damage, and not have the penalty to my attack skill. For instance, I could close with retrieve and still get the 150% damage adjustment that Roundhouse gives, plus I would get the bonus of charging my mana. Maybe I'm missing some nuance of Roundhouse that makes it worth while.
The only benefit I can see in this is that you don't have to risk missing with either a new opener or follow-up to perform another closer. Also, while the closer timer is counting down, you can perform other attack moves (Cleave, Smash, etc. if you have them) or a Super...this way you are not affecting your DPS that much by just waiting. As an example, an attack string could look like this: Opener -> FollowUp -> Roundhouse -> Storm -> Retrieve, or Opener -> FollowUp -> Roundhouse -> MultiStrike -> Pummel.