Thread: Fix My Brother's Butt!

Talking Fix My Brother's Butt!

Hey guys!

I have recently launched a website and I'm trying to spread the word.

It's a stupidly funny campaign with the goal of getting my brother's botched butt surgery fixed. In mid 2009, my brother had surgery to remove a cyst from his tailbone, but it was more or less screwed up and now he has trouble sitting. Lucky for him his brother is a supernerd with way too much time on his hands, so now he has a website dedicated to his butt. Check it out and spread the word!
    Last edited by Velea; June 23rd, 2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Link not permitted as per forum rules.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Fix My Brother's Butt!

kep, send me the link in a pm and i will post it to my facebook - can't guarnatee anything, but sometimes peeps get too curious and stumble across something that gets some play.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I feel bad but I laughed out loud. Actually I don't feel that bad. funny!

Has he tried a coccyx cushion?

It is a U-shaped cushion that is meant for people with various coccyx (tailbone, etc)-related problems. It works by placing most of the pressure of body weight on the legs, but has a void (hole) right under the tailbone to keep pressure off of it.

It is also highly recommended for anyone who has had surgery to remove a pilonidal cyst and other similar problems.

Talking Re: Fix My Brother's Butt!

Whoops, sorry guys, I didn't realize links like that weren't allowed on the forums. PM me if you want the link!

Also, I just posted a great video with a dramatic re-enactment of my brother's original surgery... with jell-o and fireworks.

Thread Information