Thread: In need of a good film.....

Default In need of a good film.....

As the title suggests, I am in need of a camera or a program that I can record videos from Istaria. Perhaps something to download~? I was going to make a video for my character.. Preferably something free....
    I'm the kind of person who will burst out laughing in dead silence about something that happened yesterday.

Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run; he hate's that.

Default Re: In need of a good film.....

FRAPS. No more free than any other video-cap program I know of, but it works if you have the patience to figure it out.

As for programs to edit the video into something worth watching, uhh. Window has a thing? Blanking on the name right now though.

[EDIT] to point out that I was wondering why anyone would make a thread asking about camera film. Everybody knows those are going the way of the dinosaur!
    Last edited by Thicklesip; July 12th, 2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: adding the reason I responded

LAwl and thanks~!
    I'm the kind of person who will burst out laughing in dead silence about something that happened yesterday.

One last thing: Where can I download Kevin Rudolf I Made It? My friend wants the song really bad.

Well...I know of places to download it that aren't...reputable...

Otherwise I know Itunes sells songs individually - but then I guess if you don't have an iproduct it doesn't do you much good. I know there are a few other sites that sell songs individually but um since I use the aforementioned way I don't know what they are *hides shiftilly behind a barrel*

And FYI there are still some of us who love the "old" flim cameras and continue to update new camers with ones that use film..so NYAH...
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information