Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player video(s)

Cool Player video(s)

http://www.zshare.net/video/8246534877df726c/

After seeing some videos recently and finding this old gem, I thought I would post it for all to see. When I say old... it's old. Names some of you might remember and mobs many will have never seen. This was created back on Bounty server, unfortunatley the file creation date is not accurate as I have copied it from computer to computer however, I would say around 2004.

Hope others find feel the need to share some of their videos too

EDIT: PS It's not mine and nor am I in it
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Default Re: Player video(s)

I remember Charoc from WAY back. That's a name I haven't seen in six years. :P
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

*looks at the video*.........*jaw drops* woaaah, old istaria really WAS beautifull, dont get me wrong though, lots of good changes have been made, but I also see some stuff I'd like to see back in that vid (like the font, pretty,pretty :P)

It's a really good video (jerkiness and frame drops aside).

Shows off the combat really well, Dragons and bipeds scale well next to each other (no seeing a blur of colours and wings with a stacked group of draggies).
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Check out this video from beta that had some sweet combat animations (towards the end) that sadly never made it into the game

http://www.goodboy.mygamesite.net/ho...2203_large.wmv

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Check out this video from beta that had some sweet combat animations (towards the end) that sadly never made it into the game
    Those animations still exist, actually. But they were never intended to be a part of the game from what I can tell. They seem to have been made specifically for the promotional videos. They are all tagged as "trailer_anim" and were designed to work with Mia, the main character in the video.

Aww.. well if anything, let some of the WA named use them once in awhile Like the named skeleton patrolling lesser aradoth.

I know I have posted this video for some years back.
    Alot of new have come and have maybe not seeing it, so here is the link again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOIvsiuIB54
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

ahh Abbie- I remember that- still love it Thy
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post

*greedy eyes* SOUL GAAATEEEE!!!!! me wantz!!!

I think that was the first istarian vid I ever saw lol

Talking Re: Player video(s)

Woh, those spells are epic . It would be awesome if dragons had such spells too.

We all can be useing those epic spells
    Just rename a few files, and you have the visuelle effect of the spells, not the damage tho
    But i agree, those spells would be neet to have
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

I've nodiced at youtube that there are no videos with biped characters.

I saved a lot of interesting screenshots.I will make a slideshow of them and post it on youtube.In my opinion human characters are very interesting to play and I think it is good idea to make a slideshow of one.

We all can be useing those epic spells
    Just rename a few files, and you have the visuelle effect of the spells, not the damage tho
    But i agree, those spells would be neet to have
    haha, I know, that's what I've been doing for about 4 months now, but from what I heard soul gate was taken out of the game, and thus the file with it

Quote Originally Posted by vosto View Post
    I've nodiced at youtube that there are no videos with biped characters.

I saved a lot of interesting screenshots.I will make a slideshow of them and post it on youtube.In my opinion human characters are very interesting to play and I think it is good idea to make a slideshow of one.
    So, here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlnphzuYwOo

This is a presentation of my one month in this world.

In this slideshow you will see my character doing different things.From fighting to enjoying landscapes or chilling with ancient dragons in NT(like Serventen or Naussica),from helping lower leveled characters to working in the quarry,from baving in the waterfalls to hanging out with my wolf friends.

The part which I consider to be the best is the visitation of Warhoarders lair,with him as a guide.

It would be interesting to watch this video not only for my low level gaming but for the soundtracks that I used.Authentic valuable pieces of art.

1.Anon. (Athenian papyrus interpretation dating back to 138 BC) - First Delphic Hymn to Apollo
    2.Medieval Choir - *** sint difficilia (tenor, baritone - bells, organ)

Thanks to anyone who stops by for recieving this information.

Ciao,

Zamolxes Vulfus
    No subliminal message here.

uhh:-( "this video is not available in your country"

Would have loved to watch it vosto
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Oh a wonderful production! You have a great eye for camera angles and interesting shots. The one that took me most off guard was the bathing one; the one that made me laugh out loud was sitting on the New Trismus knowledge center teaching the ring of wolves.

Two suggestions for future screenshots: try to select nothing so that the column of color is not there, and take the pictures without the user interface showing so we see the scene more vividly.

I use a hotkey for taking screenshots, with several steps assigned:
    1) text command /toggleui
    2) action screenshot
    3) wait 2 seconds
    4) action toggle interface

Once in a while the hotkey does not give back the interface, so it's helpful to remember H for a new chat box and /toggleui to recover your interface.

Looking forward to your next video! This one was great! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    uhh:-( "this video is not available in your country"

Would have loved to watch it vosto
    go to www.hidemyass.com and put the link on the free proxy.It will automaticly use it's ip instead of yours to show you the video.

By the way,where are you from?They've got ancient and medieval music registered to sony(lol).This is a censorship program of some sort,I get that message too sometimes.I just use that site and it workes fine.
    No subliminal message here.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    *looks at the video*.........*jaw drops* woaaah, old istaria really WAS beautifull, dont get me wrong though, lots of good changes have been made, but I also see some stuff I'd like to see back in that vid (like the font, pretty,pretty :P)
    Hey... I remember that tent towards the end of the video with the 2 NPCs standing in it... When was that removed? o_0

Thread Information