Thread: New mostly-sane hatchling on the prowl

Thumbs up New mostly-sane hatchling on the prowl

Hello all, just wanted to wave hello, and say that it's good to finally be here

I'm sorry I never discovered Istaria and it's packed rawr-infused content much sooner, it's an immersive world with a respectable amount of thought, depth and detail put into what it means 'to be a dragon', which some other dragon-themed games never quite seem to be able to achieve.

I started two or so weeks ago primarily on Order (and happily subscribed since), dabbled a little on Chaos, and seem to have dragged two good friends on too, but I'll let them introduce themselves if they wish

Hoping and looking forward to get a little more experience in the RP area, as well as have the opportunity to develop and learn in that regard. Having being used to doing most things alone/solo in the past, this is something completley new for me, and it seems it can be as or more important than the actual gameplay it's self, it really adds a whole new dimension to things

It's very nice to see continued hard work by the developers on new content, and long may it continue! I hope to be able to contribute to the community in some way.

Anyway, </introductionramble>

PS: Thanks to Bryagh, Romirez and others for putting on a fireworks show and handing out ghost costumes back in New Trismus two weeks ago on Order, that was a very interesting welcome for us to Istaria ;p

Last edited by Draelen; January 18th, 2011 at 08:21 AM.

Default Re: New mostly-sane hatchling on the prowl

Don`t think I had the privalege of role playing with you yet, I`m Reagle!
    the big purple butted ancient XD
    Welcome to Istaria! and be warned Reagle likes to spoil hatchlings with shinies

you are very welcome Draelen. it was fun doing that.

Welcome. May Istara light your path, and Drulkar guide your claws.

Welcome to istaria, Draelen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    you are very welcome Draelen. it was fun doing that.
    I may or may not have acquired a certain firework spell since our last meeting, and if true, I reserve the right to sneak up on you and test it at short notice

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Don`t think I had the privalege of role playing with you yet, I`m Reagle!
    the big purple butted ancient XD
    Welcome to Istaria! and be warned Reagle likes to spoil hatchlings with shinies
    Thanks Reagle, and thanks for the 'warning', I'll be sure to take the appropriate precautionary measures upon encountering you

*bows to Essra and Guaran for the welcome.*

Welcome to Istaria and the forums, Draelen! Might I ask... where did that forum's icon of yours come from? It is quite nice work!

*serves Draelen an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)
    Last edited by awdz; January 21st, 2011 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    Welcome to Istaria and the forums, Draelen! Might I ask... where did that forum's icon of yours come from? It is quite nice work!
    Thank you Starstilanxs, the icon was done by the talented Scaleeth, thankfully she had some commission time/space to spare, quite pleased with the result

*thanks awdz and makes sure not to run off with the Imperial Urn, only to have it mysteriously end up in his hoard*

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, drae!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

It's finally good to be here indeed.

*skips redundantly introducing himself and tosses snowball*

Thread Information