Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

I am returning ...again! (Was quite stunned when I logged in on an old character, and he was standing in a quite empty New Brommel bank.) I've decided to start 100% anew on the Order server. I've forgotten many things about the game anyways, so I thought it would be the best course of action to help me re-learn everything.

A couple people may have seen me already in the roleplay channel as Nolina. (I've started writing about her here: http://roleplay.orderunderground.org/wiki/Nolina )

Overall, I am new to RP, but have always been interested in trying it out...so I may need a nudge in the right direction here and there!

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Default Re: Greetings

Welcome back to Istaria! Always good to see new/returning faces, though, you're new to me. x3 If you've got any questions about RP and such, don't hesitate to ask. I'm generally on Thelras these days, but I also have LyAria, Callihan, and Selarth should I be on one of them. Definitely a good start on the wiki. ^^
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Welcome back on Istaria
    I was there when you brought Nolina in the Role-Play channel, and you were doing quite well. If you want help or advices about the RP, feel free to ask me too.

*serves zalunaya some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Cool!

Nice to meet a new RPer

Sounds like your character will be fun to interact with! I am mostly on my elf Niveus these days, or my hatchling Vesuvian......though I have a ton of others XD
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Welcome back to the game!

Its great to see another roleplayer on the server. Feel free to RP with me at any point in time, I am usually on consistantly during the day.

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

This may be late but - welcome to the server! I'm sure you'll feel right at home! Fear not about making mistakes since you are new - you shall learn in time.

If you need ANY help, just ask us!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information