Thread: loot is no longer fun

Default loot is no longer fun

in fact it sucks. It was always interesting with the odd, sometimes terrible, sometime great(blighted bow that converts dmg to silver) now its just bleh.

Really. ya'll should backpedal a bit and find a nice mix of old and new.

I dont need 10 gazillion radiant crystals, 1 wood strip, and 10 gazillion master dye forms from abominations. a nice bow or one that has a chance to kill me would be nice....

as it is now, its more interesting to level a crafter, any class, than to loot a monster.

Default Re: loot is no longer fun

I agree loot is boring in the game, i would like to see more trinkets being dropped and get rid of those drops that i need to turn in for coin..... all it does is clutter my inventory

and to people that say what is so hard with turning them in for coin....its the fact i have to mouse over every item to check to see if that is something i can turn in.

A bit of a mix would be great. Like the zoned monsters, zoned loot removes the surprise factor.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I think the new loot is ok. The new trinkets are much better than before (although some effects could be longer lasting. 30 minutes should be the minimum for a powerful buff, 2 hours for the lesser buffs).

What I didn't agree with was removing comps off the WA mobs, removing blighted gear.

Part of a suggestion which started the loot revamp included improving the blighted gear that drops to be more often useful than not. Perhaps the blighted gear is being reworked to be added back in a new and improved version?

Thread Information