Thread: Lair Open for Use

Default Lair Open for Use

Zarla's Lair is located on Lesser Aradoth and currently has a T4 Crystal Shaper, 3 T4 Storage Rooms, 1 T2 Storage Room, A Vault, and a T4 Pawn Broker open to the public. More machines will being made as time goes on. Anyone is welcome to use the machines and Storage room. Please be kind and if there is something in a Storage room of any good number then leave it for whomever is using it. I will generally leave things but if I need the space and I cannot find out who it belongs to or contact them then I may either move or get rid of it. Hopefully that will not be much of a problem though.

There will be many more public Storage Rooms opening up as well in the future.

Below is an image of where it is as well as the map location listed on my map.

"Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Default Re: Lair Open for Use

huzzah zarla and tsume! nice work, and thank you! :-)

Default Try again

Oops for some reason the Image didn't work.

Coordinates for those who cannot see them are: 20666 / 22026

Grats for the lair
    Just be careful, in case of some thieves wander around...

Very nice! just be carefull not to store anything you don`t want taken. remember my recent troll problem? O.o
    Just some advice. XD

Default No Worries

Only the Silos will be open to the public and the Machines. The other facilities are personal or guild only so there is no need to worry about theft. If I feel something in the Silos needs to be protected I will just flip permissions temporarily but I doubt it will be an issue.

Thread Information