Thread: Dear devs, Dragon Flame Atack Plz.

Default Dear devs, Dragon Flame Atack Plz.

Dragons got Primal attack to turn their damage into primal. So why not Flame? After all dragons play in lava, breath fire, heck born from flame.

Yeah yeah I know the bipeds have that ability already, well make it that dragons can scribe it also, so one can have more viarity than slash n primal.

I dont think a ped wants to be my pocket caster when I decide to farm or help out guildmates XD.

So guys what do you think Yay or Nay?

P.S. : I find it ironic that Dragons have only one attack, well 2 if your ancient to attack ice mobs.

Default Re: Dear devs, Dragon Flame Atack Plz.

pretty sound idea, i support it

yay! This is a good idea ^^

I support this

Spose one could hunt for a blighted weapon claw with damage conversion...

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Spose one could hunt for a blighted weapon claw with damage conversion...

Knossos
    Yep and lose all the good stuff of your main wep that outpreforms them. Peds have ice for flame mobs, flame for ice mobs, and energy, dont know if they have more but still convinence at the press of a button. seeing that there are not many bipeds and dragons are plentiful, not only being born from flame. it be natural to have a flame buff to their attacks.

Thumbs down Re: Dear devs, Dragon Flame Atack Plz.

Dragons use the Primal Force, not the others

I might go for having scrolls of Ice/Flame/Energy Attack (if they don't already exist), but I don't think that dragons really need Flame Attack themselves. I supported Primal Attack because dragons had no way besides blighted claws to convert their damage away from slash - which a lot of new mobs were immune to. That's not the case anymore, so giving dragons Flame Attack would just be a convenience thing.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

A NO from here.

You can`t have it all
    I`m happy if I get it from a biped friend while in combat
    - but I do not really need it
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Primal Attack works just fine, and I'm very glad to have gotten that.

I remember when dragons had NO -attack spells, and we did slashing and only slashing unless we found some slave biped to follow us around.

Primal attack is fine for dragons, I see no reason why they should have to take from biped spells. Dragon is to be different from bipeds and bipeds from dragons....too much mixing and dragons will be too much like bipeds
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanon View Post
    Yep and lose all the good stuff of your main wep that outpreforms them. Peds have ice for flame mobs, flame for ice mobs, and energy, dont know if they have more but still convinence at the press of a button.
    I have all this at the press of a button too. I just press my 'equip' button and my flame strike claw beats down and ice creature. Energy is good for mylocs and crush is good for beetles. Damage conversion outperforms my main claw when used tactically any day of the week.

Thread Information