Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

bow/arrows have more uses now on my server. left click to change functions

SAD FACE!

I get home to find minecraft is no longer compatible with two monitors. Bad Mojang! Bad! No taco!

I've decided I'd like to change my portal locations.
    The beginning, I'd like to be placed just at the entrance to the mine in my house to minimize exposure to the outside. I've placed a sign next to where I would like the portal to be.
    The castle portal, I'd like moved near the inn instead of where the guards sleep. I've placed a sign there too.
    In case I miss you online or something. Thanks Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    SAD FACE!

I get home to find minecraft is no longer compatible with two monitors. Bad Mojang! Bad! No taco!
    I have no idea what to tell you here other then: "There haven't been any updates to Minecraft recently" so nothing with it should have changed. What do you mean by 'compatible with two monitors'? Most games just handle two monitors as if there was only one and simply uses which ever monitor is set up as your first display, which technically makes most games 'incompatible' with more than 1 monitor.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

From here:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...h-please-help/

This is the only solution I got to work:
    ok well I figured out why I couldn't get Minecraft to work. The reason for the Javaw.exe error was something called NVOGLNT.dll. I did some research and found out it had to do with my graphics hard, now I had already made sure my drivers were updated, but just for kicks I disabled my second monitor and the game loaded up like a charm.Once the game was running I enabled my second monitor and the game worked fine. So I am guess it has to do with the game not liking duel monitors. Just another thing for someone to try if these other Javaw.exe fixes don't work.

I had to turn off my other monitor to get in. Yesterday was an update to my graphics card so maybe I should just do a rollback to see if that works?

Thanks for the new portals

So uhh... anyone ever died while porting?

Made myself a bunch of iron doors, loaded up on the redstone I had stashed away and used the new portal back to the castle only to be 1/2 loaded who knows where, caught on fire and died.

Haven't been able to reproduce it, but I lost a few mining hours for the stupid iron. No idea on what losing the redstone cost me.

Once, when the portal I went through connected to a portal in the nether that was just sitting above lava, that never happened again but seesh.

i get issues sometimes when porting the area will not load around me and i just need to relog to fix.

also their could of been a glitch and he portal sent you into a dirt block.

where you teleporting via an arrow or portal gate?

Portal. It was the first time I used the new portal.

so darziak saw that tunnel to your place, then walked in your place and saw your pet wolf being a good wolf and sitting waiting for your return :P

Yea my wolf nearly died protecting me from zombies. I logged in after doing that tunnel and I was somhow buried deep underground in some unexplored cave system, I had to dig straight up to get out.

Outa curriosity has the server been down for the last several days? Or have I just had bad luck?

Also
    Posting some pics 'cause Im proud at how it turned out!

Keep
    Tho I think it looks alot better at night!
    This is taken from the future town square!

That's neat Maybe someday mine will look like that too.

Server has been down yeah, I figured the new server stuff had arrived and its being upgraded.

Oh yeah! Well good to know, the server just kinda crashed on me one day and I was never sure

so other day i went exploring the skylands....its cool using the teleport arrows found a massive floating island that is big enough to satisfy four people to live on. i set up a portal there withen the skylands.

also shain you may like this i made a sweet thing to help convert gravel to clay. portal to it is in the spawn area. its floods an area then unfloods the area so it wets gravel and then dries out.

if the other server is down every one is welcome to check out my server. just let me know your MC name so i can add you to the whitelist

added a new plugin shain and darziak. golden tools do insta break so start saving up those gold bars since gold tools dont last long

check this new plugin i added shain and darziak, lava furnace

http://youtu.be/YhyOcom5YWI

so many usefull plugins!

chest can be linked with signs now

put a sign down next to a chest

first line write: synced chest
    second line: [anything under 11 letter...no [] ]

repeat with second sign at any location

Thread Information