Thread: Uh oh somethings wrong

Default Uh oh somethings wrong

So today I logged in, looked around everything seems fine. I start planning what I want to do and decide I would like to play on full-screen today. So I go to options, flip to full-screen and... crash.

Darn, log back in. You have exceeded your number simultaneous connections. Rats, wait a minute or so.

Log in again. Uh oh. The game loads, up, I can hear the music but the window constantly flips around, it won't stay open or close. It's like it's caught in an evil open/close loop. Looks kinda like my window is a strobe light flickering open. close, open, close. No screen would stay open long enough for me to shut anything down, had to manually reboot my system.

Any ideas?

Venge

Default Re: Uh oh somethings wrong

Try going into your Prefs folder and opening the file called "ClientPrefs_Graphic". Change "true" to "false" in the line: "bool fullscreen = true." That should in theory make you run in a window again.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

If he isn't comfortable with doing that, or if he can't find the file you mean, the Launcher also has a "Troubleshoot" button.

Click that and you get a list of checkboxes, put a check in the one that says "Reset Global Prefs".

This will clear more than JUST your graphics though. The game's default mode is windowed.

Sounds like a stuck key on your keyboard. The windows key possibly. While observing the flipping around issue, unplug the keyboard and see if it stops.

Thread Information