Thread: Join in the funny zone

Default Join in the funny zone

Hey all i been stuck at the obsiden field for the past week working on hoard and xp for craft and well......nothing funny goes on there often so I need your help [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]. I need for any one that wants to jion in to send me a pic of what can possible be funny, (I would prefere to have the user interace hiding when the pic is taken, if it is not hiden i can try and work around it.)

next after you have taking your pic upload your pic to the internet and send me a link in PM

if you do not know were to upload a pic you can do it here for free www.2and2.net

if you have an idea behind your pic you are sending me please share it with me to.

Default Re: Join in the funny zone

LoL[:D] very funny stuff, it gets the Blue aprovel seal[H]

and to linkstuff is very easy all you need is to write you link text then highlight the text that will be your link then select this button [img]/Web/FreeTextBox/images/createlink.gif[/img]and paste in your link into the provided text box that will pop up

Fed Apocalypse

Raptress, the images loaded slowly for me. Aside form that quite funny! How does one do the speech bubbles ? I want to do some funnyness of my own.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Sorry, they loaded so slowly...Was hoping to avoid that by putting 'em in .gif format...Oh, well.....
    Anyways, I have Photoshop 7 and that is one of the shapes you can make with it.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I use Photo Shop CS great program, I do photogerphy as a side job and this program makes my pics turn into master piesce...though i whish it had spell check [:P]

If you dont want to buy photoshop, try the free Gimp from www.gimp.org but be sure you DL the windows version. Rightclicking an image gives the menues. Wheel click and you can scroll big pictures...
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Most new pc's nowadays come withAdobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. That version of Photoshop is still very powerfull programand easy to use.

Try Irfanview.. a free image tweaker and converter. It supports practically every image format under our Sun and then some. Link it http://www.irfanview.com. Then you can convert to Jpegs and get the load time down ... [:D]

I have some freaky snaps I can upload, but I need to get home first!

Spirit

Thanks so much for all your suggestions ! I'll be putting them to use sometime, when I probably should be studying for my calc/trig class :3

edit: well, I'm accessing the links from another connection, and they loaded up just fine. Must have been me :3
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit
    Try Irfanview.. a free image tweaker and converter. It supports practically every image format under our Sun and then some. Link it http://www.irfanview.com. Then you can convert to Jpegs and get the load time down ... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]
    Spirit
    I used Irfanview to convert the PSDs to .gifs....I find that .gifs take up substantially less space than .jpegs, so that's why I used 'em.
    Perhaps they load slow 'cause I stuck the quality up to 100%...hehe.
    Irfanview is also very useful for things that need a transparent background....It's the only program I know how to do that with.
    Edit: Yeah, just checked the file-size of my pics on .jpeg...It's about twice as much as the .gifs.

Giantess

Lost for words on this screenshot, but quite interesting I must say [:D]

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/kaiya1.JPG

Hehehe, only on a dryad does that debuff look so neat. ^_^
    All my giant dragon self sees is a little white dot every now and then....Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress
    I used Irfanview to convert the PSDs to .gifs....I find that .gifs take up substantially less space than .jpegs, so that's why I used 'em.
    Perhaps they load slow 'cause I stuck the quality up to 100%...hehe.
    Irfanview is also very useful for things that need a transparent background....It's the only program I know how to do that with.
    Edit: Yeah, just checked the file-size of my pics on .jpeg...It's about twice as much as the .gifs.
    Try setting the quality of the jpg to about 70%, and it'll look basically the same but the file size is normally less than 100kb for a 1280 x 1024 snap. Your gifs are about 280kb. You must have it on max quality. Good snaps though!

And that Dryad one is just creepy, and loaded so fast that it popped up big on my screen and made me jump dammit!

Spirit

Thread Information