Thread: Old site...Good idea

Default Old site...Good idea

Ok so i was looking around and I saw the old site, that had the plots for sale and such, I was wondering if this still worked and was kept up to date, if not then maybe something like this should be on the list of things to do. Being a current plot shopper and a new returning player there are so many plots that, one could spend all day plot shopping and still not make it to all the commnunities. Is there any way we could get that either updated or carried over to a diff site.

Default Re: Old site...Good idea

Which site are you referring to?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I was referring to the character managment site... where you go to manage your characters. On the left hand side there are icons for Plots for sale, PLots for Reclamation, and you can even check all the items on the consingment from there.

play.istaria.com is being phased out and replaced with a new community site. No ETA on its completion. In the meantime, I believe a third-party site (bristugo.com) has plot listings.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The free plot search on Bristugo is updated nightly, however, the last batch or two of resized plots may be missing.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

OK i just checked your bristugo.com site out and not sure if your talking about the istaria plot map by google, but when i put in something to look for it would not work on google chrome so i went over to IE and it works fine

For lairs, the site isn't working for me any more since the update where the plots got resized and lair prices went up. It worked fine up to that point with Google Chrome and with IE both.

Now it won't work with either browser. It returns the exact same info as was there the night before the update and isn't reflecting changes in lair ownership that I know to have taken place since then, including my own which took place on the day of the update.

It's also still showing the old lair prices from before the increase. I have no idea if it's working for me for plots as I have no familiarity with plots.

Edit: I just checked and it's not working for me for plots either as it's still showing the 1s price on guild plots and lairs.
    Last edited by Indigo; July 15th, 2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: added a PS

It's been a busy month, and I haven't had a chance to update the plot database. I'll try to get to that later this week. Sorry!
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    It's been a busy month, and I haven't had a chance to update the plot database. I'll try to get to that later this week. Sorry!
    Thanks. I figured that was probably the case since it was such a huge update. Thought I'd mention it anyway, just in case it was just my computer. Love that map.

Thread Information