Thread: Talk to the Team: Expanding Launcher Information

Hybrid View

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Expanding Launcher Information

how about an image of the actual toon rather than a generic racial pic... for the character selection list.. I know this has been mentioned elsewhere but I thought this an ideal opportunity to bring it up.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    how about an image of the actual toon rather than a generic racial pic... for the character selection list.. I know this has been mentioned elsewhere but I thought this an ideal opportunity to bring it up.
    This is the number 1 thing that I thought of too.

Please Make this happen ! Logging in to alt after alt saying i think i put that here or perhaps this one is plane cumbersome.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Along the same lines, would it be possible to see each character's spell book and formula book? This would make it a lot easier to work on bookkeeping for these things.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Looks nice but I would not want my vault to load in this window. I play on a widescreen LCD, my vault window is normally about 3x the width of this little preview. Whenever my vault window size gets reset to a default size, all items are shuffled around and it all becomes unsorted (right now my vault is sorted by hand). This preview seems to me like it will shuffle all the items in my vault around, and that will make me very upset.

If the vault only loads if I select the tab labeled Vault, then this might be a bit less of an issue. But if you go re-arranging my vault I will be pissed off.

Toon inventory could be useful, no opinion on that.

Don't really see the point of the skills and abilities being there.

You know what I'd really like? A post office system. If you don't want to put it into the game, maybe the window could show messages? Pleeze???
    It would be so lovely to be send a message to an offline player.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Although I like this suggestion, isn't that what the forums can be used for?

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Thread Information