Thread: Is it just Me

Default Is it just Me

Today every time i recall or try and teleport the game freezes and I have to force the game to close and restart it?

Default Re: Is it just Me

must be just you because i have been fine (even with the lag of logging 2 accounts at one time, letting my brother play while i get him to slave stone for me XD)
    stuff like this can happen when 1. theres lots to load, i hate recalling on chaos to NT because it always taks so long from the lag of costumes, cakes etc, where as on order it takes me seconds to go just about anywhere usally because theres not much lag caused by players. 2. computer generally being slow; lag cuased from other programs. one time when my mozila was failing, istaria lagged too (mind at this point ista had been fine before i went on mozialla), and some others causes which i forgot

Default Re: Is it just Me

Which portals are you freezing at?
    And no its just not you, I had this once when my internet started to get slow when it needed to be renewed over(as in it starts to get slow to a point where it needs to be payed again to go faster) But with me, the only portal I kept on freezing at was Genevia its now known as the 'evil portal'. But with two accounts operating at the same time, I was fine when I had Alphi and my biped up on two accounts, but as the same thing when the internet got slow to a point, both accounts wouldn't load properly, so I had to load Alphi first then my biped. But then my internet got that slow so I was just stuck with Alphi till it renewed over.

Either check your internet, so turn your internet off and restart it or check to see if your internet is slow or fast or how much downloading space your internet has left, that sometimes solves the problem.

Hope that helps in a way.
    Rawr!???

Thread Information