Thread: Attunement of items

Default Attunement of items

Since yesterday, I have been getting attunement messages my cargodisk that tells me it will be attuned upon equip. The disk is already attuned, but I keep getting the message anyway every time I equip it.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Default Re: Attunement of items

I'm getting the same mesage.

See

Knossos

Knossos are you saying that the bug went from blight to live with the patch yesterday without being fixed first?

Its nearly every item I have with an attunement that does this, which is a majority of my armor and scales on my different characters

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    See

Knossos
    Really nice.

We have enough bugs already on the live shards. Let's have them import more in from the Blight testing shard.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    Knossos are you saying that the bug went from blight to live with the patch yesterday without being fixed first?
    Yes, same thing happened with the qbars 11-20 not being useable. This was reported as not working on March 7th.

Weird enough, my travertine disk works without any issues on my both characters (Dragon and Biped). Nor any other attuned items that i'm using.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

I've forwarded this issue to the developers, but they are unable to reproduce with the items they have equipped. For anyone having this issue, could you please provide the specific, full name of the item(s) that are causing this issue and which character is having the item attune problem? I'll be watching this ticket over the weekend, but the very, very best way to reach the developers is to submit a support ticket at https://support.istaria.com

When you submit a support ticket, I or one of the other support people get the request, and we try to reproduce / document the issue with specific steps. Once we can reproduce the issue exactly, we create a work ticket for the developers. While things can't always be fixed right away, they are at least known, prioritized, and scheduled. If something is on the forums, there's no guarantee that a developer sees a specific thread and begins work on that issue.

I'm assigned to this issue, so as soon as I have specific steps to reproduce, I can then hand off to a developer (who's eager to get this fixed).

Thank you,

Yfelvik
    - Istaria Customer Support

This issue has been fixed and will be released in the next client update to Blight

The developers have fixed this issue in release 384.80 and is now on Blight.

We'd very much appreciate if anyone having this issue could let us know through https://support.istaria.com if this update fixes the issue. As soon as we've got confirmation, this update will be released live.

Thank you,

Yfelvik
    Last edited by Yfelvik; March 20th, 2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: released to Blight

Thread Information