Quick feedback on the old token system used at the merger as I remember it. Players were given one token per plot they owned. The tokens were “marked” with the specific plot you owned and the amount you paid for it. At the auction after merger, you could bid on a new plot using a token or cash. A token bid automatically beat a cash bid for any plot. I got a nice big plot on Shepard’s Mountain using the token for my 300s Parsinia plot. If you really wanted your old plot back, a token bid for the same plot automatically beat any other token bids for that plot. I believe multiple “I want my old plot back bids” for a given plot, from people who had been on different servers, were going to be resolved manually by lot; but I’m not sure if this ever happened.The ability to buy a plot using tokens was still in the interface at the plot stone during the big plot reclamation in 2008. So sell standard tokens for X gold and determine the winner by lot? Do you get to keep a losing bid or is the token spent?