Thread: replys from the devs...

Default replys from the devs...

ok what im saying is no offense to the dev team here but when we make sugestions or ask questions not to ask the relavence or if its worthwhile to consider what im saying is i think it would increase the player morale or those who used the site if you answerd questions and told us about practical and impracticle sugestions and had a larger amount of interface becuase after looking at the devs ive seen many of them post very little and i would ask for them to post more and just say why stuff is prctical what there doing to resolve stuff ect ect....

especially since there are so many people who think you guys dont even care anymore
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

Default Re: replys from the devs...

Most of the team is on vacation for Christmas so replies will be scarce until after the holiday. Just wanted to let you know.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Amon you are the most helpful and in my view hardest working member in the AE team, You should be the one on the vacation[:D]

Well, that was a reply.

Thanks Amon [:)]

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

I'm going! Next week... [:D]

Everyone on the team works very hard! Customer service just tends to be more visible as we patrol the boards answering questions and stuff (when we can).You'll probably notice that the majority of my replies are in "game bugs" and "hardware".

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

yea amon you are a major exception hehe but yea your correct that you guys do need a more visable custumer service though and thats what my point is lol
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

If I were to judge according to the responses and general posts in these forums, and didn't know better,I would have guessed that the dev team have been on vacation since September.

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Threads have been made before on this topic area, i think you'll find some interesting reads if you search for them.

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Thread Information