Thread: Help these people!

Default Help these people!

Okay folks I know you will all have seen and heard of the terrible turn of events that took place in the southern hemisphere centred around Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India etc. I know the Horizons community is one of compassion and of helping others when necessary. These people need all the help we can give them: They have lived through what I would say is the worst thing ever to happen to folks on such a scale in my lifetime and my heart was broken (Still is very much broken) when I saw what happened to families during this disaster. I can`t describe the despair I feel for the people affected by this horrific event so I implore all of you to dig deep in your pockets or help in whatever way you can.

Every little bit of help provided will improve someones chances of survival and to regain their way in this life. You can have a direct impact in saving the life and rebuilding the lives of those people. They need our help now!

Donate what you can please and feel certain in the fact that all the help you give is needed now more than ever before!

I have duplicated this post here. It was originally posted off topic and I know it is off topic but I feel it necessary to post it here also as not many read the off topic section of these forums and I believeas many peeps as possibleshould read this.

Please do what your heart tells you!
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Default Re: Help these people!

It can be as simple or as complicated as you like:

1. You can make a call to a relevant charity.
    2. Get yourself sponsored to do something like a parachute jump etc.
    3. Organise an event be it a car boot sale or whatever takes your fancy.

Maybe posting your ideas and outcome would help inspire others [:)]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Default Re: Help these people!

Post already in off topic. Contribute or not. its your individual choice.

Thread Information