Thread: Transport Errors

Spazer

Default Transport Errors

3days of nothing but Transport Errors every few mins, everytime i port, even standing doing nothing , over and over Transport Errors, can't hunt, can't craft, can't Build on Plot. No it's not just me, No it's not my ISP. No it's not my Computer. way to many people are having the very same problems just as offen. not sure what has been changed, maybe the connie list thing ? don't know, but it has become totally undealable to even try and play HZ anymore. 3 full days of this and not one post of it going to be fixed, looked at or anything else.

I never thought I would Give up after all I have dealt with since Jan. 2004. but now no use even trying to keep trying. just to get dropped off of server over and over. It has become more of a job trying to level now and not fun, now with getting dropped off the server everyfew mins. can't even craftor build, nothing left to even try and do.can't even stand still and just chat with out getting dropped every few mins. Good Luck all .

Default Re: Transport Errors

Spazer,

Have you opened a support case on this yet? If not, please do so. We could also use your session logs (from your \logs\ folder) if you could please zip them and upload them to the case.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Spazer

Did just as you ask Amon. hopesomething in those files help fix this problem.
    If it any help , log in and ask other to do the same in Market channel and so on, lots of other people complaining of the very same problem

Thanks. I understand that others are experiencing this, but getting log filesis the best way to try and find a solution.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information