Thread: Triple Teched Imp. Revitalize V

imported_Zayin

Default Triple Teched Imp. Revitalize V

can a straight level 100 pally cast a triple teched Imp Rev V ? if so please explain what i need to put my TPs along with Life thanks

Default Re: Triple Teched Imp. Revitalize V

Imp Revit V has a base of 900 life. 3 tier V techs will add 120 to that base making 1020 base life to scribe and cast.

Not sure if a straight paladin can ever cast that spell.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

I used training points to add 10 to my life, so now my base life is 800...

I don't think it is possible, even with all TP's dumped into life...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

imported_Zayin

I guess my question is there anyway to indirectly increase your base Life skill by increasing another stat like power or focus cause i have a base Life of 986 and need 1000.

Quilt yourself with a Healer patch to 100, and you will have 1000 base Life, and you can spend a handful of TPs to scribe a triple-teched Imp Revit V.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

I'm assuming you got that skill level with training points...no, you cannot raise your 'base' skill any other way, and that is what you need to scribea spell...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

You could do it through the Nature line..Take Druid and/or Shaman up.

But other then that, there is no possible way (until lvl cap is raised) a straight pally can scribe such a spell.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus
    Quilt yourself with a Healer patch to 100, and you will have 1000 base Life, and you can spend a handful of TPs to scribe a triple-teched Imp Revit V.
    A healer patch will grant base life of 1080 :)

But that is not the question at hand the person is asking about a pure pally. My guess would be no a pure paladin can not cast a triple t5 teched improved revit V.

Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Quote Originally Posted by Zayin
    can a straight level 100 pally cast a triple teched Imp Rev V ? if so please explain what i need to put my TPs along with Life thanks
    One of the aspects of class design, which can be overcome by leveling a class with 9 or 10 Life/level and Training Points into Life.

I'd suggest Imp. Revitilize V with Heal Recycle III and Heal Increase X (the best your Lifeskills allow with Training Points put into Life).That, triple teched Revitilze V, and other healing spells/skills (Surge of Health)should give you much of the fast healing needed.

Oh, and when the cap is raised to 120, but then need to plan for tier VI spells.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Thread Information