Thread: Todays Downtime

Altair

Default Todays Downtime

Any news yet on weither or not we are getting anything patched today?

Default Re: Todays Downtime

We typically won't know till they posted something on the log in site.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

None yet.

Server's been down for a while, we might be getting something. *Crosses fingers*
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Developer Notice: Maintenance 3/8/2005 Routine Maintenance is currently ongoing. Please check back for updates. Thank you for your patience!

The following fixes, changes, additions, and updates were applied to Chaos and Order on 8 March 2005. Fixes: [/b] · Town Marshall quests no longer need to be completed by speaking to an Imperial Task Officer.They now correctly require you to speak to a Town Marshall for completion. · Blight Anchors are no longer spotted in Istaria. The Withered Aegis appear to be pausing this strategy to improve their effectiveness. · Azmedai Task: Collect Medicinal Resources[/i] now asks you to speak with Morrigan instead of Standish. · Tinkerer Task: Craft 20 Bronze Hinges[/i] fixed. · Hardened Scales VI: Defeat Sickle the Ice Golem[/i] description fixed. · Fixed a link in Tareviel the Spearman?s dialog. · Gatherer Task: Craft 15 Hide Strips[/i] dialog corrected. · Azmedai Task: Kill 10 Ice Beetles[/i] now calls for you to kill Sand Beetles. · A Motherload of Amethyst is now a Motherlode of Amethyst[/i]. · Zebeginia now asks players to kill 40 winter wolves, like the rest of the quest states. · Gangaf Quest: Meat Pie for Lunch[/i] fixed. · Expert potion formulae now properly classify as ?expert?. · Icons for Spell: Health[/i] and Spell: Minor Health[/i] formulas for all Tiers are now correctly swapped. · Fixed an issue that required a ?stop action? keystroke after a player character death before any new actions can be undertaken. · Techniques of Blighted Equipment in a loot window will no longer show up as '?' icons. · Blighted Equipment can properly be previewed in a loot window. Changes:[/b] [/b] · Gigaroth has been removed until further testing and balance issues are addressed. · Shields are now dyable. · Expert Potion Formulae are now found as loot drops. · Nels Baandi has gained experience as a Miner and acquired new clothing. · Gangaf Tagley now properly gives out quests. · Removed constraints on Tinkerer?s Gift augmentations.. · Juris Griendt the Scout Trainer has acquired new armor and a weapon. · Tier 3 Spell Techniques now require Glowing Essence Orbs[/i] instead of Tainted Glowing Essence Orbs[/i]. · Tier 2 Spell Techniques now require Pale Essence Orbs[/i] instead of Tainted Pale Essence Orbs[/i]. · Ruxus Skins now have a bulk of 1. · Ruxux Hearts now have a bulk of 1. · Periadan and Septianus the Pawn Brokers have changed their professions. · The following technique resources no longer list incorrect or obsolete techniques in their descriptions: o Weaker Maggot Mandibles o Gruok Bristles o Ice Beetle Carapace o Frost Ogre Jawbone o Frost Pygmy Shrunken Head o Lesser Zombie Finger o Wolf Fang o Spiderling Silk o Brown Werewolf Hide o Cobalt Golem Fragment o Steel Golem Fragment · The gathering rate of beef is now increased. · Dennison Jadefellow no longer promises coin for maggot hides · Witzel the Vaultkeeper has joined the Dragon Crafting school and gained some experience · Tiber the Vaultkeeper has joined the Dragon Crafting school and gained some experience. · The following player buildable structures now have reduced resource requirements: o Fiendish Pillar § Dim Essence Construction Spheres, 10 § Bronze Construction Sheets, 15 § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 20 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 30 o Fiendish Wall Corner § Dim Essence Construction Spheres, 10 § Bronze Construction Sheets, 15 § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 30 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 15 o Fiendish Wall, 8m § Dim Essence Construction Spheres, 25 § Bronze Construction Sheets, 35 § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 20 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 20 o Sandstone Wall, Archway § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 50 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 40 § Slate Construction Blocks, 25 o Sandstone Wall, Corner Pillar § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 15 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 20 § Slate Construction Blocks, 10 o Sandstone Wall, 5m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 15 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 5 § Slate Construction Blocks, 7 o Sandstone Wall, 10m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 30 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 10 § Slate Construction Blocks, 15 o Sandstone Wall, 20m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 60 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 20 § Slate Construction Blocks, 30 o Split Log Fence, 3m § Cedar Construction Timbers, 3 o Split Log Fence, 6m § Cedar Construction Timbers, 6 o Stone Wall, Corner Pillar § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 10 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 15 § Slate Construction Block, 20 o Stone Wall, 3m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 8 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 5 § Slate Construction Block, 10 o Stone Wall, 5m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 15 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 10 § Slate Construction Block, 20 o Stone Wall, 10m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 30 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 20 § Slate Construction Block, 35 o Stone Wall, 20m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 60 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 40 § Slate Construction Block, 70 · Coin and Hoard value of Purified Orbs is adjusted. · Coin and Hoard value of Leather Backpacks is adjusted. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Fletching Recharge Kits[/i] now require Fletching to scribe · Beginner[/i] and Expert Jewelcraft Recharge Kits[/i] now require Jewelcraft to scribe. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Armorcraft Recharge Kits[/i] now require Armorcraft to scribe. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Scalecraft Recharge Kits[/i] now require Scalecraft to scribe. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Tailoring Recharge Kits[/i] now require Tailoring to scribe. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Fletching Recharge Kits[/i] now use Woodworking Benches and Carpentry Hammers. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Scalecraft Recharge Kits[/i] now use Dragon Scale Forge. Additions[/b] [/b] · Tier 5 and Tier 6 spell tech descriptions added. · Added Expert Chainmail Shoulderpad[/i] to Artani at the Vielo · Scholar Trainers now carry the formula: Journeyman Blighted Stone Brick[/i]. · The technique Smash IV[/i] is now available as a loot drop. · The technique Power Strike IV[/i] is now available as a loot drop. Updates[/b] [/b] · Increased Damage for Unarmed Mastery 21 increased. · Increased the resistance bonus for Defy Flame III.[/i] · Increased the resistance bonus for Defy Spirit III.[/i] · Modified the treasure table for Eclipse[/i] the named Obsidian Golem. · Correctly associated Rose Quartz Dragon Claws as Tier 1 equipment instead of Tier 2. · Resource requirements for Statistic: Toughening[/i] is updated · Dennison?s quest for research on maggots has been updated. · Updated the Fire Opal Dragon Claws to use the correct Fire Opal Tint. · Updated the Reinforced Hide and Leather Armor pieces to use the correct tint. · Julie the Confectioner Trainer has updated her wardrobe. · Devisha Humja the Fitter Trainer has updated her wardrobe. · Updated the step descriptions of the Create a Statue of your Adult Self [/i]quest. · Darkstaff's Small Strength Crystal[/i] quest updated to count other types of wraiths. · Ellynor the Jeweler Trainer has updated her wardrobe
    KalidoRs KaZaN
    Adv 100/crafter 100/Lairshaper 100 Ancient Dragon
    Chaos Shard

Thread Information