Thread: Maintenance Publish Info

Default Maintenance Publish Info

Maintenance The following fixes, changes, additions, and updates were applied to Chaos and Order on 8 March 2005. Fixes: [/b] · Town Marshall quests no longer need to be completed by speaking to an Imperial Task Officer.They now correctly require you to speak to a Town Marshall for completion. · Blight Anchors are no longer spotted in Istaria. The Withered Aegis appear to be pausing this strategy to improve their effectiveness. · Azmedai Task: Collect Medicinal Resources[/i] now asks you to speak with Morrigan instead of Standish. · Tinkerer Task: Craft 20 Bronze Hinges[/i] fixed. · Hardened Scales VI: Defeat Sickle the Ice Golem[/i] description fixed. · Fixed a link in Tareviel the Spearman?s dialog. · Gatherer Task: Craft 15 Hide Strips[/i] dialog corrected. · Azmedai Task: Kill 10 Ice Beetles[/i] now calls for you to kill Sand Beetles. · A Motherload of Amethyst is now a Motherlode of Amethyst[/i]. · Zebeginia now asks players to kill 40 winter wolves, like the rest of the quest states. · Gangaf Quest: Meat Pie for Lunch[/i] fixed. · Expert potion formulae now properly classify as ?expert?. · Icons for Spell: Health[/i] and Spell: Minor Health[/i] formulas for all Tiers are now correctly swapped. · Fixed an issue that required a ?stop action? keystroke after a player character death before any new actions can be undertaken. · Techniques of Blighted Equipment in a loot window will no longer show up as '?' icons. · Blighted Equipment can properly be previewed in a loot window. Changes:[/b] [/b] · Gigaroth has been removed until further testing and balance issues are addressed. · Shields are now dyable. · Expert Potion Formulae are now found as loot drops. · Nels Baandi has gained experience as a Miner and acquired new clothing. · Gangaf Tagley now properly gives out quests. · Removed constraints on Tinkerer?s Gift augmentations.. · Juris Griendt the Scout Trainer has acquired new armor and a weapon. · Tier 3 Spell Techniques now require Glowing Essence Orbs[/i] instead of Tainted Glowing Essence Orbs[/i]. · Tier 2 Spell Techniques now require Pale Essence Orbs[/i] instead of Tainted Pale Essence Orbs[/i]. · Ruxus Skins now have a bulk of 1. · Ruxux Hearts now have a bulk of 1. · Periadan and Septianus the Pawn Brokers have changed their professions. · The following technique resources no longer list incorrect or obsolete techniques in their descriptions: o Weaker Maggot Mandibles o Gruok Bristles o Ice Beetle Carapace o Frost Ogre Jawbone o Frost Pygmy Shrunken Head o Lesser Zombie Finger o Wolf Fang o Spiderling Silk o Brown Werewolf Hide o Cobalt Golem Fragment o Steel Golem Fragment · The gathering rate of beef is now increased. · Dennison Jadefellow no longer promises coin for maggot hides · Witzel the Vaultkeeper has joined the Dragon Crafting school and gained some experience · Tiber the Vaultkeeper has joined the Dragon Crafting school and gained some experience. · The following player buildable structures now have reduced resource requirements: o Fiendish Pillar § Dim Essence Construction Spheres, 10 § Bronze Construction Sheets, 15 § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 20 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 30 o Fiendish Wall Corner § Dim Essence Construction Spheres, 10 § Bronze Construction Sheets, 15 § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 30 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 15 o Fiendish Wall, 8m § Dim Essence Construction Spheres, 25 § Bronze Construction Sheets, 35 § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 20 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 20 o Sandstone Wall, Archway § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 50 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 40 § Slate Construction Blocks, 25 o Sandstone Wall, Corner Pillar § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 15 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 20 § Slate Construction Blocks, 10 o Sandstone Wall, 5m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 15 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 5 § Slate Construction Blocks, 7 o Sandstone Wall, 10m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 30 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 10 § Slate Construction Blocks, 15 o Sandstone Wall, 20m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 60 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 20 § Slate Construction Blocks, 30 o Split Log Fence, 3m § Cedar Construction Timbers, 3 o Split Log Fence, 6m § Cedar Construction Timbers, 6 o Stone Wall, Corner Pillar § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 10 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 15 § Slate Construction Block, 20 o Stone Wall, 3m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 8 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 5 § Slate Construction Block, 10 o Stone Wall, 5m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 15 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 10 § Slate Construction Block, 20 o Stone Wall, 10m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 30 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 20 § Slate Construction Block, 35 o Stone Wall, 20m § Sandstone Construction Blocks, 60 § Sandstone Construction Keystones, 40 § Slate Construction Block, 70 · Coin and Hoard value of Purified Orbs is adjusted. · Coin and Hoard value of Leather Backpacks is adjusted. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Fletching Recharge Kits[/i] now require Fletching to scribe · Beginner[/i] and Expert Jewelcraft Recharge Kits[/i] now require Jewelcraft to scribe. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Armorcraft Recharge Kits[/i] now require Armorcraft to scribe. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Scalecraft Recharge Kits[/i] now require Scalecraft to scribe. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Tailoring Recharge Kits[/i] now require Tailoring to scribe. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Fletching Recharge Kits[/i] now use Woodworking Benches and Carpentry Hammers. · Beginner[/i] and Expert Scalecraft Recharge Kits[/i] now use Dragon Scale Forge. Additions[/b] [/b] · Tier 5 and Tier 6 spell tech descriptions added. · Added Expert Chainmail Shoulderpad[/i] to Artani at the Vielo · Scholar Trainers now carry the formula: Journeyman Blighted Stone Brick[/i]. · The technique Smash IV[/i] is now available as a loot drop. · The technique Power Strike IV[/i] is now available as a loot drop. Updates[/b] [/b] · Increased Damage for Unarmed Mastery 21 increased. · Increased the resistance bonus for Defy Flame III.[/i] · Increased the resistance bonus for Defy Spirit III.[/i] · Modified the treasure table for Eclipse[/i] the named Obsidian Golem. · Correctly associated Rose Quartz Dragon Claws as Tier 1 equipment instead of Tier 2. · Resource requirements for Statistic: Toughening[/i] is updated · Dennison?s quest for research on maggots has been updated. · Updated the Fire Opal Dragon Claws to use the correct Fire Opal Tint. · Updated the Reinforced Hide and Leather Armor pieces to use the correct tint. · Julie the Confectioner Trainer has updated her wardrobe. · Devisha Humja the Fitter Trainer has updated her wardrobe. · Updated the step descriptions of the Create a Statue of your Adult Self [/i]quest. · Darkstaff's Small Strength Crystal[/i] quest updated to count other types of wraiths. · Ellynor the Jeweler Trainer has updated her wardrobe.

Default Re: Maintenance Publish Info

Copy/paste directly from Word and/or the browser is problematic as the forum editor can't comprehend the extended RTF data and stuffs crap in from its conversion.

If you are going to type something up offline or copy/paste, use Notepad or any generic text editor. Wordpad may even work fine, though I haven't tested it.

Thanks!

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Um I didnt cut and paste from word. And this is the first time this has happened , so I have no clue why or how this happened. Its the same thing I have done all the other times I copied and pasted.

gopher65

or just edit the post anddelete the extra crap once you notice it is there. I use word because I like the spellcheck.

Tried to delete it, but it wouldnt let me, delete text wise and redo, ah well.

Thread Information