Thread: Warning: A little something missng from the patch notes

Default Warning: A little something missng from the patch notes

T5 techs added to tier V spells now add 50 base skill each to your spell requirements.

If you were barely meeting the minimums you will likely have to readjust training points before you go hunting. Readjusting your points while you fight names without any of your spells isn't fun.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Charlson

Default Re: Warning: A little something missng from the patch notes

Are you serious??? Now that's a real pain... wow... speachless here... why would they wait so long to do this... brilliant move on that one... so who's looking foreward to getting half their spells remade do to this piece of **** not to meantion some spells i can no longer tech cause I cannot put more than half tp's into one thing (reaver with max tp's in spirit comes to 990 base)... and they didn't even meantion it in notes...

Great catch on this one PJ.

If this was intended, I am having a hard time understanding what possible motive they could have.

For some it means many of their spells and heals are useless. For others thay can up their sub-classes a bit more to compensate.

I see storm clouds forming on the horizon...
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

fordirelifesake

This pisses me off beyond the limits i thought i could reach, i hope this is a bug. if the devs tried to sneak this in without anyone knowing... nice one. i cant use any of my 3x teched t5 spells now because i am 30-50 base shy now, roughly 90-150 tps per spell. if i remove any tps from some i will have nowhere near the skill to use them.

Please any dev post here about this and why it was not in the patch notes.

This has to be a glitch!

I can't imagine the Devs doing something like this without advance warning.

What's the word on IRC regarding this, PJ?

Nothing to see here, move on ^^

We're going to be applying a hotfix, reducing the skill increase on Tier 5 Spell techs back down to 40, from 50.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information