Thread: More Spells and World Map or Good Database Site

dekarguy

Default More Spells and World Map or Good Database Site

How do you get new formulae for spells? I have been unable to find any information on how to obtain new spell formulae, except that they can drop off mobs.

I also want to find a world map, but google has been mean.

Is there a good database site for general Horizons information? I tried stratics and it has SQL errors whenever I try and access information, and I haven't been able to find much with the istaria websites

Thanks for any help

Default Re: More Spells and World Map or Good Database Site

Spell formulae can be bought from appropriate trainers (scholar, spellcrafter at least, dragon craft trainer for dragon spells) with Lore Tokens. Lore tokens you get either as loot or by running errands to trainers.

With a map, I assume you mean a mob / resource distribution chart since the game has an inbuilt map already. Go to Player Customizations section of this forum and download latest Pekka's Map Pak, which is a customized mapmarker distribution. It should have everything you ever need.

Also, this site is one of the best sources of general information. Ask a question, and it'll get answered. [;)] Alternatively, chat on ingame player channels.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information