Thread: DEVS: Kudos to you

Default DEVS: Kudos to you

Devs, grats on a great patch, and the quick response to the discovered spirit walk bug. I especially think the tablets and coin pouches are pretty cool. [:D]

Oh, and the hoardables. Glad to see those. Certainly some innovative thinking going on for the loot drops and the rare items. [H]

All this on the heels of the coming ARoP shows that you guys are working hard at many different aspects of the game, not just the ARoP.

I raise a toast to you [B] You guys have earned it.

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Default Re: DEVS: Kudos to you

hehehe, they stealthed nerfed the purple necroflies :)

Quote Originally Posted by Larus-Fel
    hehehe, they stealthed nerfed the purple necroflies [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    More good news. I've seen to many level 11 mages heading up that way.

They also...

-Upgraded the Level IV shareholder's vault to 3,800 capacity
    -Upgraded the Level V shareholder's vault to 4,800 capacity
    -Changed the way monsters aggro you. Before if you accidentally started casting a spell at something, then hit 'stop action', the monster would still treat that as an attack. Now you must follow through to draw attention
    -Added dyed backpack pouches in the form of loot.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

[B][B][B] A triple-ale salute! A lot of happy chatter on channels!

____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Even a t6 pouch was looted. :) 2600 bulk capacity, 100 items. +600 from the ironsilk pouches

hehehe, they stealthed nerfed the purple necroflies [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    That deserves a round of drinks by itself!

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    and
    [pi][pi][pi][pi][pi][pi][pi][pi]

For the team!

[ip][H][D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Some nice new stuff in this patch indeed. T6 packs would be nice coloured :P

Good to see purple flies got some love

Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

? what happened to them? they got stronger?

Was great. I liked the love they gave dragons too. That extra armor was nice to have.

The very first mob I killed tonight had an 8000 HV ancient helm or somesuch. Ok, most mobs after that didn't have hardables, but it was still a nice way to start the evening and I got several several hoardables tonight.

I don't know if it was my imagination, but Dralk sure seemed like a busy place. I was wondering if people were dusting off their dragons.

Meanwhile, all us high level dragons are doing what we can do to prepare for the AROP. I upgraded my scales, others are collecting hoard, still others are collecting ambrosia. I'm going to be working on hoard some more too. The anticipation is building.

yes to be prepared for the rop is important

i have to do some t5 scales for myself too the next weeks

Even on VN boards they are impressed.
    http://vnboards.ign.com/Horizons_Gen...2/84908177/?19
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

I have to add my kudo's here. The hoardables are great, I have a long haul before my hoard is up to snuff but its great to finally be getting something worthy to put in my hoard.

Only one observation I'm hoping you'll look at and thats tech components. The drop rate was suppose to increase by 50%. Now I don't have any hard stats or anything, but I was getting more drops last weekend in the same 4 hour period then I was last night and I spent more time killing last night trying to get those drops. I'm assuming its because of the expanded loot tables with more items it's diluting the drop rate.

Now before anyone goes off half cocked or anything I'm not complaining! I'm just asking they look at it because I heard the same comment a few times last night.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

well i got 5 tech drops in an hour much better then i have ever done. I for one, am truly happy plus nice hoardables i gave to some dragons
    100 Bezerker 100 Healer 100 Druid 100 reaver 40 ChaosWarrior 100 mage 100 spiritist 100 Weaponsmith 100 blacksmith 55 fitter and various others

Lffayen

i can't think of what to say... other than YAY!!!!!!!!!! and other terms of similar meanings. so many hoardables on me right now and i don't wanna use them cause i have to drop my hoard 100k to drain off all the spells and crap in it. YAY!!! ok, i'm done now.[:P]

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    That's an interesting observation DK. I think you may be right about that, at least for some mobs (purple spiders most notably for me).

Undead seemed to be dropping more tech comps forus though.

I realllly like the Single use items though! They are exactly what I was looking for[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]
    lol...that was what I was collecting also, purple spider poison. Well also emerald golem chips, I had to kill 18 just to get 1 chip. Is that a correct drop rate?

But for those 18 golems I also got:
    1 brown Ironsilk belt pouch (could someone tell me what these are useful for?)
    1 expert formula blighted something thread spool.
    Zero hoardables - did get 2 from the swamp creatures though
    And tons of uncut emeralds and a few of the trophy items.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thread Information