Thread: Where'd that come from?!

Drax99

Default Where'd that come from?!

Ok, I have been gone a long time, and back in the day I remember that often when there were people or mobs in an area, they showed as dark shapes, then after a few moments they take full form.

Now I'm back, and I'm finding some really annoying things. Everywhere I go, I walk through a deserted map. But if I stand still for 5-10 minutes, suddenly mobs start appearing all around me.

I mean I understand loading times, but this is excessive! I was mining through 2 silver deposits before the 6 golems that were standing there suddenly popped on top of me and started to pound me into the ground.

So, can anyone tell me, is there somethig I can do to my settings to fix this?

Default Re: Where'd that come from?!

Once you learn that things are likely to spawn in resource fields, learn where the spawns are, etc. It's not that bad. You need to be always on your guard. "Select nearest enemy" hotkey is your friend.

I've been jumped by 5 mithril golems before. Get's the blood pumping! Quite a change from the bore of mining mithril 5 seconds before.

Thread Information