Thread: Dissapearing Items

Default Dissapearing Items

Wed. nightI was playing my Cleric for a bit then decided to switch to Ranger. Hit the trainer in Feladan and headed to the vault to grab my armor. Put all the cleric gear in a pouch, grabbed my Ranger gear and headed out. did not play Tuesday at all. When I log in tonight after getting the patch, my mace is gone. I have searched every pack and inv 3 times. I have submitted a ticket but has anyone else had this problem?
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Default Re: Dissapearing Items

A friend (could be you, I dunno!) mentioned last night that his Mithril Mining Pick was missing and he too looked everywhere for it. So you aren't the only one.

Some weeks ago a backpack pouch with a lot of techs and Forms simply disappeared out of my Inventory while hunt-crafting at the fire-isle. As soon as i recognized this, i did a quick relog.

After re-entry, the client told me that some of the techs and forms were put back to my vault, as they were "found to be misplaced". Lost like 90% of the valuable stuff though ... :(

Ticket to support dates from March 11. - no reaction so far. [:@]

Just adding more to this.... Anothing friend is missing gear from each of her characters (relogging did not make them magically appear) and it turns out I'm missing my sap spigot.

Good news! My mace appeared tonight after about 3-4 logins, have sent logs to CS to see if they can figure it out.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Thread Information