Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which race is picked the most ? (nevered played before)

Default Re: which race is picked the most ? (nevered played before)

Nobody has mentioned Elves as a viable choice.....

We Elves are the queens/kings of combat, having long pointey ears that are absoloutely ideal for waggling at monsters whilst poking your tongue out. Monsters are so surprised by this form of attack that they usually die laughing meaning the Elf never has to waste an arrow or cast a spell.

We Elves are the queens/kings of "Hoard Rummage". Nimble andsmall enough to whip into and back out of any dragons' hoard to do a little steal.... erm I mean tidying on any dragons behalf of all his pretty and glittery trinkets.

We Elves have the best legs and bottoms so look the cutest in tights.

We Elves are simply the best at preening ourselves and admiring our own beauty.

We Elvescarry very little meat on our framesso that in the food chain, Gnomes and Dwarveslook far more appetising toDragons so they tend to eat us only if their is a great shortage of said Gnomes or Dwarves, which isn't often.

We Elves have a wonderful racial ability called Elven Leadership. This means that we lead battle parties by "encouraging" other races to attack the enemy whilst we survey the battle and make "run or stay" decisions from the safety of a high hill like all great leaders did throughout time.

We Elves hug trees in such a way that even Dryads feel envious of us.

We Elves are known for our extra ability of singing and dancing and so are often invited to Istaria's great functions and parties.

All in all, there is no better choice than an Elf.......

Disclaimer: typed after a very long weekend of work meaning my tired and silly head is firmly in place.

Rainbow

A bit on Sslik regen...

Early on I found that it is not quite so useful, and even later on it was more of an emergency thing than anything, but from about level 50 onwards it pretty much effectively doubled your HP, so protracted battles against mobs tougher than you were much easier, if you were willing to wait 5 minutes between battles for the cooldown. It's also a great way to survive if you get an add and need just a little time to deal with the original target...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

On order, there are always more dragons than any other single race. Second is always saris (at least the multiple times I've counted in the last few days)

ohhh it's such a tragedy!! the hidden story, the misery, the pain. In fact gnomes are the most common, but due to those dragons, they're disappearing fast I tell you!
    It's an underground movement, gnomes being snatched up right outta the blue, disappearing with a bump and an Eeeeeeee! in the night.

:p

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

Human rocks!
    This great feeling, that every single of your usefull abilities is earned by your own adventuring is just the best [:P]

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Having 3 dryads myself, I happen to love Dazzle. [:D]
    I am Dryad, here me squeak... I am KNoC, see me slay.
    Syllis SunFlower.

Quote Originally Posted by Joaqim
    Human rocks!
    This great feeling, that every single of your usefull abilities is earned by your own adventuring is just the best [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    LOL! Nice.

Let me find that "human magical aptitude"... now where is that.... Oh! Here it is, right next to blights favor, in my abilty book and not on one of my precious 100 hotkey spaces.

[:D]
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

elves dont have the greatest ability. which ok used to be decent before it was put on a really long recast, but at 5 minutes its not quite as good. and the other is +5 bow, probably the most worthless really. the dryads other ability is better since it actually increases each level, but the elven one is a flate 5 period. would definately be better and more useful if it was %based each level. kinda like many of the other racial abilitys. half giants who get a whole xtra 10 hp at the start and thats it ect ect, but yea humans probably have one of the crappiest, they get what a very miniscul magic resist and a very miniscule magic boost, both are base and do not increase with each level. as far as really useful ones the 2 that are probably the most useful, dragons are completely different, are dwarves and sslisks as others have said.

Thread Information