Thread: What happens if a biped greets the ancients in the Ancient Cave ?

Draccan

Default What happens if a biped greets the ancients in the Ancient Cave ?

Hello if have a little question :

Normally (so said by the developer) only Adult Dragons can reach the Cave of the Ancients. But i made it to get there with my Biped Character. Now i ask myself, what happens if my Biped greet one of the Ancients there ?

Normally it awaits to be greeted by an adult dargon, has the ancients there mechanism to deal with any biped talking with them ?

I am very curioius of the answer, i did not try it because i won't be resposible for a crash.

Give your 2 copper to it, maybe a gamedeveloper may answer that question.

Default Re: What happens if a biped greets the ancients in the Ancient Cave ?

"ah - snack"

or "Ah, a new slave for bulding my hoard!" [H]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

As far as I've heard, the ancients have some snarky comments to bipeds who get into the cavern. At least a few bipeds have been there before on Unity, either by finding a climbable path (I hear one exists) or by more straightforward methods. Maybe I'll try to get my alt there someday to see what the ancients have to say about that. [:D]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Hmmm... Indeed it would be fun to try it with 1 of my alts, I think my playfull kitten has been wanting to play... [:P]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Hawk

i think you just go north of dralk to were the jade is and just wall jump on the right side to get in the cave ( being a dragon my self i dont have a problem getting in )

You can get in, but it takes a toon capable of jumping well (ie, Saris seem best suited for it; gnomes need not apply [:P]).

Yes, the comments are pretty snarky allright. Mostly about pain, lunch, roasting alive, etc. The usual Dragon drivel (as my alt sees it, anyway [;)]).

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

post some screens..?

Thread Information