Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mithril Giveaway Winners

Default Re: Mithril Giveaway Winners

[img]/Web/Themes/default/images/spacer.gif[/img] I would like to update everyone that the IPods have been shipped to the winners of the Mithril Giveaway. The Gift cards have been ordered, and are to be shipped directly to the winners from the provider. The poster shipping containers arrive at our offices on Monday (those cardboard tubes that will help protect the posters) and we will post them the same day.

As to the MMORPG.com prizes, I have them all in my office as I type this, and will be posting them to the winners once I have been informed by MMORPG.com of the winner's shipping addresses. Good Luck to all.

Larry Elmore was gracious enough to create a print of Mia from Horizons. She is "The Protector". He also created a print of another character from Horizons as "The Power". He liked them so much when he was done, that he asked for permission to use them together for the cover of Dragon Magazine. We happily let him in exchange for some signed, numbered color prints. He is an extremely talented artist and a good person.

David Bowman
    David Bowman

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Sevakor mentioned on irc a couple of days ago that he had received his Ipod. [:)]
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Quote Originally Posted by David Bowman
    Larry Elmore was gracious enough to create a print of Mia from Horizons. She is "The Protector". He also created a print of another character from Horizons as "The Power". He liked them so much when he was done, that he asked for permission to use them together for the cover of Dragon Magazine. We happily let him in exchange for some signed, numbered color prints. He is an extremely talented artist and a good person.

David Bowman
    Heck yeah he is! It's too bad ya'll didn't keep the Tazoon QM a tribute to him. I always liked knowing his name was that way because of Larry. *sighs deeply and remembers those long gone beta days*

Welp, got my poster yesterday! Woohoo! [:D]

Sadly, though, it didn't make it in the best of condition. [:^)]

Someone forgot to tape the endcaps, one of them popped off in transit, and that end of the tube was crushed a bit, causing the 4 inches all down one side to be badly crinkled.

Still, I appreciate the effort.

Thanks again.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

That's great and that sucks Malt! :( Does it look cool at least? *doesn't remember what they looked like*

Thread Information