Thread: hello again!

Kita

Default hello again!

Hello all...

Just wanted to know how things in Istaria are like these days.
    Haven't played the last 6 months so... any old fellow gamers still kickin' ?

Considered coming back to the game but havent seen much updates etc, or did I miss something?
    Sure miss some of you back there [:(]

Regards
    -Kita

Default Re: hello again!

Kita!! [:)]
    Good to hear from you!!
    Im still around on and off [;)]
    Inferno - Level 100 DRAG/100 DCRA/63 DLSH/43 Million Hoard, Ancient Dragon on Chaos (formerly Wind/Unity).
    Saleck - Mage in Training. Too many Craft Schools.

Heya Kita,

yes I'm still there! There were several updates as well...anybody got as listing pls?
    If you decide to come back, give me or my alt Beleenda a tell[:D]
    About the others, well I'm no longer member of Shinzawai, as our old Guild were becoming arather lone place....

greetings
    Joa[:)]

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Hi Kita,

well yes, there were some changes for the better.

You are not limited anymore to 10 items per consigner -- makes trading a lot easier. Most trading is done at Kion consigner, by the way.

If you have a journeyman formula, you can do the beginner stuff as well, same goes for expert formula (they include journeyman and beginner). This makes is easier to live with the formula limit.

New quest for beginners have been added and Lesser Aradoth (the Kion-Parsinia-Sslanis Isle) has been completely redone

Some very high level mobs have been seen that cannot be tackled alone, you have to have an experienced, powerful group to do so.

New loot has appeared, some is for dragon hoard, other (stuff as well as formula) is blighted and has curious advantages and disadvantages.

The big dragons have begun their Ancient Rite of Passage.

Just come and see for yourself and be welcomed

snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Kita

Good news indeed!
    Also good to see some old gamers are still kickin

Thanks for the feedback, I might consider coming back again...
    Wonder if my house still stands ;) (prolly not)

Quote Originally Posted by Kita
    Wonder if my house still stands [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img] (prolly not)
    The Tiny Saris hut is still there, all the rest as well including the nice fences to run into...and set the plot permissoin to allow all, I hate to run into this red walls[;)]

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

...the list of changes for the last 6 months is too long to recite here...

Quote Originally Posted by Kita
    Hello all...

Just wanted to know how things in Istaria are like these days.
    Haven't played the last 6 months so... any old fellow gamers still kickin' ?

Considered coming back to the game but havent seen much updates etc, or did I miss something?
    Sure miss some of you back there [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]

Regards
    -Kit***
    Heya Kita [:)]

Nice to see your still alive [:)]

Unfortunatly I'm not playing at the moment to welcome ya back if ya decide to come back, I still have my account and its fully payed for, and I do log in once in a while but I just can't bring it up to play Horizons atm. I might return to this great game someday as fully active player maybe, but for now I donnow... I lost interest in the game itself.

But if ya do return, everything at ur plot is still like ya left it, so don't worry about that [:)]

Cya soon

Val

Hi Kita and Valheru!

Come back both of you! Otherwise you'll make a old dragon cry... [:|]

Spirit

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Valheru get back in game will ya! Just dont go sticking your essence siphon bad places again.... [:|]
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

I would waggle my pointey Elven ears and put my gold pants on if I thought it may tempt you back to play again properly Valheru.......

Rainbow

I haven't felt much like playing lately either.

I dunno what it is I have seen it all I guess and have no clue what to do when i log in but chat with my guildies

Last time i logged in i had so much lag. never had this before so I'm already wondering what they messed up this time.
    Reading stuff on this forum won't make me happy either as I was seeing that the moderators are still moving more stuff then pro movers do in their whole career.

I am finishing my term, but when the account expires I will be trying Starwars Galaxies...
    Dont know if it is any fun or if it is good and/or entertaining, but managed to get the retailbox and both expansions for cheap so I am giving it a months try...

Indeed the moderators are quite fond of moving stuff around... I wish they took a small holliday of lets say 2-3 weeks so that we can post our stuff normally... [:)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Much people return and with comming wednesday's patch (17th of august) any help with arop and such is needed. Its worth comming back! And yes, i've seen more old faces kickin'/slashin'/logging....
    cya ingames soon!
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Snodge

Hiya - I'm also coming back to Horizons... it's been a while but I'm missing it! In fact it's been so long I can't even remember my main character's name :(

Thread Information