Thread: Hello, all

Taklinn

Default Hello, all

Hi, Guys how are ya. I am sorta new again. lol. I started playing this game when it first game out, but after a couple of months I quit, not too long after the alchol elemental and the plague is the last things I remember. if there is any thing you guys can do to update me I would greatly appreciate it.

"Power is in the Mind"

Default Re: Hello, all

Welcome back!

If there was sooooo much stuff that has changed since then, I would LOVE to update you. But there really is too much for a single post.

Is there anything specific you'd like to know? Also, anything you need asked can be done so in the Marketplace (Chaos and maybe Unity, Order doesn't like MP being used for this purpose) or General (All shards) chat channels. Also if you are on Chaos feel free to send me a tell on Merriweather or Snowy with any questions you may have. And no, it won't be a bother so don't apologize for it. lol

Taklinn

ok, Thank you.
    I will contact you as soon as I can get in the game the updater says something like 998mb to Download and is taking a while, my twin brother is also back in he may send you a tell soon, his name is magusblade.

"Power is in the Mind"

Best of luck and enjoy your stay, a lot has changed. You may experience some intermittent lag as of late, due to a couple of recent hotfixes. They are currently being looked at, so hopefully it subsides soon.

If you're on Chaos, feel free to look me up if you are in need. Twelvebagger is my characters name, but lately I've been on Twelvebaggers Mistress, my cute pink dragon :)

-12-
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Taklinn

One question I have is can and how do you set a hotkey to a key (exaple to the 1 on the num pad)

Your hotkeys by default should already be bound to the number keys lined horizontally across your keyboard. If you would like this changed (please keep in mind that switching hotkey banks is bound to the shift+&lt;number&gt; using the aforementioned keys) go to your Options window &gt; Keybinding tab. Everything that can be changed is there.

Taklinn

Thank you again, I have another question, once I get in where is a good place to lvl? I think I was around lvl 35-50

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

35 range: amethyst golems east of Bristugo. Just don't pull more than one at a time or you'll hurt. Also, brighter spiders northeast of Chiconis, around the mountain. Then there are the redbacked spiders or tarantulas west of Aughundell.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Hiya Taklinn, It was fun running with you tonight, we'll do it again soon.

I hope you and Magusblade had fun.

-12-
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!

Taklinn

We did. I have had fun every time we have grouped. hehe even if I was just watching you kill the Fire opal Golems.[6]

You didn't quit already, did ya?

Haven't heard from ya bud!
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!

Thread Information