Thread: Greetings

N'allii

Default Greetings

Hello Istaria! I'm Nali, and coming over from SWG. SOE has been mean to me, and i'm replacing one of my accoutnts with Horizons....planning to be a dragon [hoo-ra, what a suprize eh? :P]. Waiting for the patches to go, and wondering which server is about a medium size...not too full, not too empty. Any tips on where to go to get gold or items, ect? I'm pretty good about starting on a new game by my lonesome, but friends are always nice :D

Default Re: Greetings

If you join the Chaos shard first thing you might want to do is click the little cartoon bubble thingy on the bottom right of your chat box and add the following tabs, Dragon/General/New player assistance. Then I suggest clicking the blue button thiny on the bottom left and hitting chat to open up a new chat box. Right click this box and select hmm dang forget exact name but I think chat settings. In there look at the bottom middle of the selections list to see the box primary chat, click this then accept.

What that does is sends any tells you get to that box instead of your channel one. Why is this good? There's a limit on how many tabs a box can have then it starts opening boxes in the midle of the screen( which I find annoying:P) Each of these 2 boxes will have an extra tab on the far left. I personally use the channel box as my world events/exptab and the tell one as my combat tab.

If you join Order well tis a shame :P but either way hope that helpsyou getstarted in the world of HZ chat.

And of course Welcome to Isteria:)
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome aboard. The things Gordok mentioned are the same in Orderto get your chat boxes and tabs set up correctly. Dragon and New Player are both heavily occupied by friendly people. We tend not to use the General room that often or as much. for a dragon, check out the New Trismus gem mine for starting coin, as well as the sandstone and bronze fields.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

N'allii

Thank you for the welcomes..I think my patching froze up, so it might be just a little longer till I can get in game. I'll see about subscribing tonight :D

Too bad I had to let go of my Order char for the time being. Have fun over there sugar! Least we got the boards and RR. ;)

Welcome to Horizons :D
    If you are on Order...which I think I saw you...send me a tell! I would love to show you around. Or if you just need to chat while you craft, I find that crafting goes by faster that way for me.
    If I remember I will try to look you up and give you a welcome in game! Hope to see you around!

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Lol love the pic Velat!
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

N'allii

Yep! That was me! I'm already having a blast :D

Great Pic Velat!
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Velat, if you could compress that pic a bit it would help MANY of us be able to load it faster. A 300+KB BMP is killer on dial up (and even with DSL, using Firefox, it is taking so long to load it's opting not to load the entire thing). Try a bit of compression and making it a JPG instead.

Thread Information