Thread: Blight Delta 142

Hybrid View

Default Re: Blight Delta 142

Dragon's Reach - I can not notice what the particle effect for it should be.
    Spiked Scales - I like this trigger effect.
    Bite - I think I saw this particle, is it a sort of yellow flash?
    Refreshing Breeze - To small to really see on an ancient dragon, or at least the modded dragon. I can bearly see it so it may be fine on a unmodded dragons.
    Ravage - I think I saw this particle, is it a sort of yellow flash? I am not sure now if it was the bit or this one I saw a yellow flash on.

Sandstone golems never when sleep that I saw outside of Pars. I flew and stood on the ground for about 10 min.

They may not scale properly on an ancient. Nothing I can really do about that.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Dragon's Reach - I can not notice what the particle effect for it should be.
    Spiked Scales - I like this trigger effect.
    Bite - I think I saw this particle, is it a sort of yellow flash?
    Refreshing Breeze - To small to really see on an ancient dragon, or at least the modded dragon. I can bearly see it so it may be fine on a unmodded dragons.
    Ravage - I think I saw this particle, is it a sort of yellow flash? I am not sure now if it was the bit or this one I saw a yellow flash on.

Sandstone golems never when sleep that I saw outside of Pars. I flew and stood on the ground for about 10 min.
    I have found the same to be true.

I very much like the change to Drain Strike's hoard cost. Though the expenditure is of little consequence to me, I approve of putting it at a lower level to make it more in line with Silver Strike and Gold Rage, in terms of cost.

With the faction breath being 1 min. and the old breath of fire being 30 seconds sharing a timer seems semi-counter productive. I'm not just saying "I don't want them to share timers". Having BoL recharge every minute and BoF 3 taking 30 seconds, I found myself rarely using one or the other. Potentially unlink the timers or put the faction breath on a 2:00 recycle? Also I haven't done the opposing faction breath quest (breath of Ice), is that to be linked to both BoL and BoF 3?

I would suggest having both faction breaths on the same timer and BoF on a seperate timer, much like BoFB is seperate.

I'll test more later.
    Last edited by Silverblaze; May 29th, 2008 at 08:42 PM. Reason: typos, my usual
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblaze View Post
    I have found the same to be true.

I very much like the change to Drain Strike's hoard cost. Though the expenditure is of little consequence to me, I approve of putting it at a lower level to make it more in line with Silver Strike and Gold Rage, in terms of cost.

With the faction breath being 1 min. and the old breath of fire being 30 seconds sharing a timer seems semi-counter productive. I'm not just saying "I don't want them to share timers". Having BoL recharge every minute and BoF 3 taking 30 seconds, I found myself rarely using one or the other. Potentially unlink the timers or put the faction breath on a 2:00 recycle? Also I haven't done the opposing faction breath quest (breath of Ice), is that to be linked to both BoL and BoF 3?

I would suggest having both faction breaths on the same timer and BoF on a seperate timer, much like BoFB is seperate.

I'll test more later.

I partly agree. The timer needs to be adjust for the reasons Silverbalze said ; though I think the 'faction' breaths and BoF timers should stay linked, the 'faction' breaths timer should be slightly longer. 2 minutes seems a good time : you could use BoF twice before it recycles, which makes more sense with the new breah of Ice changes.

In my opinion I don't think that the faction breaths should be available to every dragon.. Helians have a longer and harder RoP and higher requirements to complete it as well. I don't really feel its fair that we have to work harder to be the same

Quote Originally Posted by Syndel View Post
    In my opinion I don't think that the faction breaths should be available to every dragon.. Helians have a longer and harder RoP and higher requirements to complete it as well. I don't really feel its fair that we have to work harder to be the same
    I agree that Helian RoP is harder, but I don't see why it's an argument not to have both faction breath. I personally don't like the current Breath of Ice, the new one seems much better.

Well, I just feel that why should helians have to do more work and meet the higher requirements to be exactally the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Syndel View Post
    Well, I just feel that why should helians have to do more work and meet the higher requirements to be exactally the same?
    yeah I agree with that, I've posted about that multiple times, but it has nothing to do with dragon Breaths.

Thread Information