Thread: America is saved

Hybrid View

Default Re: America is saved

But he was the one said the voting was rigged so I guess he won with a rigged system.

About his golf courses thats so differant from the stories of him using special visas (such as H-2B visa's) to bring in foreign workers (service people such as maids and waiters) for his clubs in Florida.

So its been proven she broke laws? I haven't seen any trials proving anything.

Don't get me wrong I'm no Hillary fan either, just don't understand why some believe everything that comes out of his mouth/republican party as total truth about her yet everything out her mouth/democratic party is a total lie. Bottom line they all lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    But he was the one said the voting was rigged so I guess he won with a rigged system.

About his golf courses thats so differant from the stories of him using special visas (such as H-2B visa's) to bring in foreign workers (service people such as maids and waiters) for his clubs in Florida.

So its been proven she broke laws? I haven't seen any trials proving anything.

Don't get me wrong I'm no Hillary fan either, just don't understand why some believe everything that comes out of his mouth/republican party as total truth about her yet everything out her mouth/democratic party is a total lie. Bottom line they all lie.
    Point 1. The rigged voting. There was plenty of evidence c and stories claiming that the system was rigged in Clintons favor not his.

Point 2. Doesn't disprove my rhetoric regarding the gold course in scotland. I was just using it as an example.

Point 3. Have you even looked at the Podesta E-mails? besides its not a question of weather or not she broke the law. It's a question of weather or not they will bother to prosecute. If she wasn't a high powered politician I have no doubt in my mind she would already be behind bars.

Point 4. Actually I agree, yup they all lie. I'm not republican or democrat or even american (I am married to one).. but I do have a serious dis-taste for Clinton.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Some of the Podesta emails that were publicized as coming from him or from Clinton were, in FACT, some SPAM emails that
    he had received!!! They were not from him and they were not from Hillary.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Thread Information