Thread: Raising Jewelcraft?

Hybrid View

Default Re: Raising Jewelcraft?

I own the plot next to yours in Harro, and I do in fact have a beginner Jewelry shop there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylen View Post
    I own the plot next to yours in Harro, and I do in fact have a beginner Jewelry shop there.
    Ah, it's closer than I thought. Howdy neighbor! I've been using your woodworking shop a lot lately

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

You can also bootstrap your jewelcraft by working up miner for the gemworking. Once your miner allows you the experience to work tier 2 or 3 gems, switch over to jeweler and work that tier.

It's how I bootstrapped gatherer. I had carpenter in the high 70s and was making maple boards as gatherer. So far, I've made some 40ish (or was it 50ish?) levels on maple boards.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Isn't miner harder to raise than jewelcraft?

Oh, wait... I have 53 levels of fitting. That should allow me to raise miner quickly shouldn't it? Then switch to jeweler... I think I get the idea

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

You'd be surprised at how easy it is.

If you don't have miner, check out your blacksmith levels. They got a smattering of gemworking as well because of being able to quarry.

So, with 53 levels of fitter, you can start miner at 1 and work steel. Probably only want to get it into the low 20s and you should be out of tier 1 gems and into tier 2 for jeweler. Or bring miner up into ther 40s and work tier 3 gems as jeweler.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

For T3 Jewelcraft, I have a plot in Desert's Edge with a Beginner Blacksmith Shop and Beginner Jeweler Shop. Also have 4 public silos (the four in the front). T3 gems are scattered in Desert's Edge (mostly Citrine) and some nodes of Gold.

Gold isn't as abundant as it could be, but bring some of your own if you want, silo it, and then dig a disk of gems.

Jeweler gets some xp from cutting the gems, some from smelting the ore, but the best xp comes from the actual making of jewelry (as you may know by now).

Thread Information