*rumbles in laughter* I remember it very well.

Back on Earth when the message spread of the plague, the brave dragons ventured out to aquire the cure spell. I was back then a hatchling but had always a big heart. So we formed many groups of dragon medics that where all shoving the infected bipeds in the "zoos" in the racial cities. Two and more where standing at the entrance of the zoo and when a dragon had their spell ready the biped was separated from the "Herd" and cured. Other dragons where dismissed to cure the bipeds of the cities since they also spread the virus. But well it was a figth against windmills because some careless players still stodd around the pad and cried "OMG I AIM INFECTED HEAL PLZ" Doh!

It was hilarous, dragons with their biped "herds". It really looked like that. And it was amusing that the mightiest bipeds crawled to the hatchies to get a cure, when before they teased them how weak they where back than.

I also don't forget one year after logged an old player in with an infected alt that didn't had a clue that this char still had the plague, and all started again, thankful most where immune but it was still hilarous. Then the devs coded in that the virus faded after a time you where offline.