Thread: Quest: IMPOSSIBLE/Useless

Hybrid View

Default Re: Quest: IMPOSSIBLE/Useless

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    You are right about the Parrot quest. Unfortunately it is a very old quest and hasn't been updated to keep with the times. I've marked it down to update it (or at least temporarily disable it) for the next patch.
    PLEASE do NOT disable the quest just because one person is writing angry posts about it. Update it later, maybe, but don't hurt everyone that wants to do the quest now. So what if you have to go to a lvl 70+ area. That's what making friends is for.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    PLEASE do NOT disable the quest just because one person is writing angry posts about it. Update it later, maybe, but don't hurt everyone that wants to do the quest now.
    Also echoing this. Thantos's quest is one of my absolute favorites as a dragon. His quest line is one of the first ones I do for every character I make. Who doesn't want their own bucket of dragon popcorn? XD

He's one of my favorite NPCs and was a darn good reason to be happy that dragon gathering fish was put in.
    Last edited by Shian; September 9th, 2011 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Also echoing this. Thantos's quest is one of my absolute favorites as a dragon. His quest line is one of the first ones I do for every character I make. Who doesn't want their own bucket of dragon popcorn? XD

He's one of my favorite NPCs and was a darn good reason to be happy that dragon gathering fish was put in.
    Dragons can fish?

Yes with ingenuity.

Thread Information