View Poll Results: What faction are you?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lunus

126 60.87%
  • Helian

81 39.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lunus or helian?

I choose Lunus, but I do NOT want to rule over bipeds. They are my friends. I only want to fly thats all...

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleth Drakescale
    I choose Lunus, but I do NOT want to rule over bipeds. They are my friends. I only want to fly thats all...
    And you think you can't even fly as helian? How ridiculous.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

lol i meen... everybody says that lunus RoP i easier. I should say that I just wanna fly sooner.

All choose lunus rop because it's "easier".. heck, they should have made both rops same or equal...

I choosed lunus because of my opinion about the bipeds, if they are not useful, eat them!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    All choose lunus rop because it's "easier".. heck, they should have made both rops same or equal...

I choosed lunus because of my opinion about the bipeds, if they are not useful, eat them!
    Agree

Starpyre

I haven't gone through any of the RoP quests yet, since my character is still a hatchling. I'm an RPer on Order, and for in character reasons I'm leaning towards Helian.

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    So, here is another Lunus - I made this choice because my teachers and idols are Lunus:
    Takora and Vlisson ( )

I love all bipeds and I defend them against EVERYONE^^. *Hugs Tako*

TelShyia

Default Helian

I am a Helian! Reason: It was harder, yes, but it made me learn the game better. Lunus i strongly believe is picked just because it is easier, and new players who pick dragons as a character just want to fly sooner. It is after that it seems that they 'pick up' on the Lunus role.
    I consider being a Helian my choice as I studied the 'lore' of each faction and being Helian was inherent in my Dragon's personality. (not that i dont mind a nice toasty gnome or two with a cold ale every now and then ).
    Naka Duskael should be pampered just like the nice pets that they are. Useful to have around in the ED's or Satyr Isles. Just ask Elmon TreeHand (level 100 Druid) and I! (hehe).
    Just my two cents...

TelShyia - Level 100/100/100 Ancient - Chaos Shard

i chose lunus not cause the rop is easier to do .. i went lunus cause gnomes tastes great

That's a pretty silly reason to choose the Lunus path, just because "gnomes taste great"..

Have you not read through the lore at all?

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

I chose Lunus because, guess what, my dragon fits Lunus. Not every Lunus just wants an easy ride you know. Well, I should say she fits it best. She's relatively biped-tolerant, though she still finds them to be slaves, simply slaves she enjoys chatting to, but she is a melee fighter, so to go Helian and gain Power and Focus bonuses would be pretty stupid and pointless.

Once she's Ancient, I'll make another, a Helian, who I and a guildmate intend to grow from 1 - 100 together with NO help on the rop.

It's probably just as well that spelling isn't a requirement for joining the Lunus faction

Helian btw, although dragonlife is not something I actively pursue as a player of Horizons. I'm one of these naka duskael who ended up wanting a 'pet', so what better than to bring another biped-friendly Helian into the world ?

By the by, Helian RoP isn't exactly significantly harder than the Lunus, however it is definitely more time-consuming. Congrats to all those who did either RoP solo, don't let anyone belittle your effort

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Tagath will be going Lunus for the breath weapon.

Besides, how many Lunus will have a dragonrider?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Mocaris

Have not read much lore about ethier, but helian is my choice.

Marrek

Default A Helian from WAY back....in the "Twilight" times....

Hi everyone, Just thought is stop in to say i am re installing the game after an extended hibernation, if anyone out there remembers me feel free to drop me a line!

Default Helian

For Kirsanth I chose Helian
    why because the lunus faction npcs seemed rather up themselves which does not fit Kirs' personality
    for those interested I enjoy playing Kirsanth just as much as I enjoy Theros the dwarf I dont role play to those that do , enjoy !
    I feel both dragon and 'ped has great strengths and weakness' its finding these elements that makes the game.

VenomClaw is still a hatchling and will be a Lunus but first I wanna do the lasting embers quest as a hatchling like I have done on Unity.

Being now at lvl 37 adv and 71 craft and going for 100 craft so I can wear a full set of T5 scales I'll be able to craft myself to make it even more special.

Ofcourse this will require some luck in getting the right techs and formula's but time will tell.

My gf started to play too some weeks ago and I let her start with a biped, she made a dragon 2 weeks ago. She's really fighting like some mental Lunus and she has to go Lunus with the fighting style she has being lvl 15 going for the spider huntress which is lvl 21 wearing any DP's she might get, which she names dipshit points, with pride.

Default Lunus hear

i am a Lunus i Mass Kill i can solo Umarry my idea of a good Fight is Landing some where in Edl and Fighting my way out
    Healians well i will leave them to there Crafting
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Starpyre

I chose Helian. I waited until 50 to get the hatchling scales, and was already around level 41 crafter. Plus Helian seems to be a bit more rare. I needed help with Storm's Shadow, the wraith ectoplasm, and Selenia the Brilliant, but other than that, I did it all myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dremora
    That's a pretty silly reason to choose the Lunus path, just because "gnomes taste great"..

Have you not read through the lore at all?
    They are less filling too!
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Thread Information