Thread: Which Sig should I pick!

Default Which Sig should I pick!

[:D]I have been having a tid of fun with Photoshop as off late, I love all my new sigs and would like to know which you guys like the best, so that I could use one for a "main sig"[:D]

Sig 1

Sig 2

Sig 3

Sig 4

Sig 5

each of these I greatly like, and its so darn hard!please tell me which you like.

Default Re: Which Sig should I pick!

mmm....between 3 or 4.... maybe you could do number 3 with the number 4 effect?

And can I get a number 7 go big on the fries? Oo and a large orange slush please! [;)]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

I like sig number 1 because it is very peacfull and relaxing image:)

and good job keep up the work in Photo shop[Y]. there is so much you can do with that program.

Blue Hasia has spoken.[:O]

I know I acutallly puteffort into Sig 1, I really did want to pull off a sad background, thoughtful sig. Sig 5 was my first try at the program. Sig 2 thought it might be funny [:D], Sig 3 I wanted an attack motion Sig for a long time. Sig 4 is the most colorful and next to Sig 1 my favorite.

Sig 4 also strikes me as quite "epic"

Without a doubt sig #1, just play a little bit with text color. You've got thr right idea with black text shadow for legibility, but the cloud is still making the text hard to read (dark on dark).

edit: Sig #4 is nice action shot, with flame-like effect for extra punch, but the lens flare obscures too much. I'd suggest dropping the effect. Perhaps add some sort of half-visible (up the opacity) pattern effect to sides if you want to break up the black regions.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    (dark on dark).
    aye, thats the problem I have run into, I want a dark sig, don't want it to be bright and happy, so I tried to find the center point for it.

heres one of my more recent faliures

can you tell me whats wrong with it? I'll give ya a hint think flagish.

flagish and didn't look good in the first place.

Garh! 2 more good'n I love this program... just need to venture into more effects if ya can't tell whats my favorite by now. Atleast I think they're good hehe.

really have to give Blue Hasia credit for this, if he didn't make the coolest sigs ever I wouldn't be doing this hehe.

actually the 2nd one there was supposed to be kinda edgy.. but it didn't turn out QUITE as good as I would have hoped, still like it though.

Thread Information