Thread: Where do you think resources needed to be added? and what ?

Hybrid View

Default Where do you think resources needed to be added? and what ?

As i am not familiar with all guild settlements and have limited knowledge of t4+ resources beyond confectioner resources I would like to see the additiion of the following.
    1. Iron silk should be added to Saritova guild island.
    2. cows chickensdeer etc should be addd to all guild islands along with the approprate tired foodstuffs

Thats just to start the ball rolling please feel free to add
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Where do you think resources needed to be added? and what ?

Definitely ironsilk to saritova.

Shining wisps to harro yew
    shining wisps to spiritist swamp
    shining wisps to saritova

Yew and shining wisps on saritova would be nice. maybe have the wisps just roam the island where ever there is grass. (not snow)

Maybe there already has been some added, but would be nice for some platinum to spawn in the area of the mithril on saritova. Maybe just down the path on the north end of the snowpeak.

T6. hmm We already have thornwood and travertine. The adamantium golems/nodes could be in the wedge, a ditch like area NE from crimson scourge. Steelsilk could be in the areas with either fyakki, or flies. Radiant wisps could be far east out of the blight, and or mixed in with the Thornwoods. Gems.. the wedge seems good for those too... I would hope that the t6 resources stay away for the areas with structures in east blight, like the hallways, etc. Leave resources away from there.

Gems might be good in the area north of Thornwoods, just east of harro. It's been empty of mobs forever, could have some golems roam around there.

It would be nice to see either Maple Tree/Bright Wisp spawn or Silk Spawn on Aiya since those plots are considered Tier 4 by there pricing.

imported_Silveron

Pssst. There is Yew on Saritova... just above Yewn oddly enough. Yew Treants as well.

Any resource at all would be welcomed on other Guild Islands like - Apia and Immons, etc.

Saritova seems to always get the resources.[I] There are other Guild Islands!!!

Spread the resources a bit.

towns do not get settled in the real world with out a reason ie resources good location for further trave. the point imn trying to say is that tiered islands should have that tiers resources on them it is the logical reason for their very existance.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Would love to see any resources around Apia - Jambi - Immons. T4 and T5 Guild Halls on that Island. Plenty of land available for those resources also.

Thanks

imported_Kepesk

How about various blighted stone/metal/cloth/etc in the blighted areas? I know they're not useful for much as of yet, but it would still be fun to see.

-Your friendly neighborhood stripey dragon

Hi ho,

Platinum on Saritovia?

Durand mentioned the other day (on Order) that he'd found an incompleteDwarven Mine on a plateau on the Northern side of the Saritovia Vally. I'd guess it's a Platinum mine, and perhaps it goes all the way through the mountian to the Mithril. I'll try and get up that way and get more information to add to the Order Shard World Projects Team project list (available in the Shard Forums).

-Finn

The Plat mine on Saritova does NOT go all the way through to the mithril, its designed (resource wise) identical to the plat mine in the Aug mines and to the one in Mith Anvil.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

I know I am repeating myself. [:S]

Please put Resources on ALL the guild Islands. Don't limit it to just a few.

Apia - Jambi - Immons and surrounding Guild sites need resources of all kinds fitting their Tier. Immons has a T5 Guild Hall. Most of the other Guild Halls are T4. We need resources to be Spread all around. I am sure other Guild Islands would love to have resources close by to use at their leisure.

Not ranting here: [:#]

Saritova,and surrounding Guild sites on that Island,seem to always be given preference over all the other Islands. Please spread the resources around. [ip]

Thread Information