Thread: A call to crafters

Default A call to crafters

Right now, the placement of items on the New Trismus consigner has been pretty spotty. There will be a lot of needed items for a couple days, then a week of low supplies, etc. What is needed is people who will take time out of their scehdules to drop by New Trismus every couple of days so that there is a constant stock...

The things that are needed most are level 1 and 11 armor, metal, cloth and leather...Weapons for level 5-15...Tools from 5-15...Cargo disks and gear...Spells...

What I am asking for is volunteers who will take it upon themselves to help keep items available for new players. Please respond to this thread with what you will craft, and I'll put you on a list below. For prices, charge what you think fair, but 50 copper for things such as armor peices or weapons seems fair to new buyers as well as new crafters...If it seems unfair to you, please send me a PM. Thank you in advance to everybody who decides to help out.

Crafters and the items they will stock -

Ssilmath - Level 1 Metal armor and shields
    Lethosos BlackScale - Level 1 Scales/Claws
    Steelflight Bahamutson - Level 1 Metal Weapons/Tools
    Yuusuke Akiyama IV - level 1 through 15 wood weapons
    Nellie - Tier 1 food
    Ochre - Tier 1 spells
    Finn - Tier 1 Leather and misc
    Toril - Level 10-15 Tools and weapons
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Default Re: A call to crafters

Lethosos BlackScale - Level 1 Scales/Claws
    Steelflight Bahamutson - Level 1 Metal Weapons/Tools

Yuusuke Akiyama IV - level 1 through 15 wood weapons posted once/twice a week at New Tris.
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Hi! I'm still quietly doing my stocking of New Trismus. (I had promised Tokoz a long time ago I'd do this)
    I charge 3 times what the pawnbroker will give me for my spells so that it will still be reasonable in price for new adventurers, but won't underprice budding crafters. For my food I charge a set price per minute of dead point removal since the pawnbroker prices were illogical and sometimes too expensive.

Occasionally I don't get my weekly restock done due to my health or RL just being rude and interrupting, but eventually I do get to it. [:)]

Here's my report:

Nellie restocked all her T1 6 min. food, some of the 5 min. food, & the speciality foods yesterday.

Ochre then went through the list of T1 spells being offered and added at least one copy of what she could scribe to that list if there was less than 2 being offered. She ran out of consigner space and proceeded to put 20 different (above 100 skill) T1 spells on Tahira's T4 Consignment shop in Parsinia (it is just SW of Parsinia's Portal). She also put 10 different T2 spells on the consigner at Bristugo's Portals.

Sorry, Ssilmath & Asterial, there would be more, but I run out of room on the consigners. (That's why I've now had to spill over to Parsinia & Bristugo instead of Kion & Dalimond.)

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Hi ho,

I apologize for letting my stocks fall a bit lately - I've recently relocated my plot and I've been concentrating on getting the new plot built up.

As stated in another thread not long ago on this subject, I'll attempt to keep New Trismus stocked with RoughHide (40cc each), Rough Leather (50cc each), and occasionally Tanned Hide (100cc each) armors, as well as a few Rough Hide backpacks and Flaxen and Flaxen Padded capes as time allows.

-Finn

Alright, right now it seems that the biggest thing that is lacking is cloth armor and padded cloth...If someone would step up to the plate, it'd help out a lot...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Toril

I am able to craft Level 1 through 15 (and higher if needed) weapons and tools of all types. What I have been doing so far is checking in fairly regularly and stocking the tools that are missing or most frequently purchased, and if Milicent will allow me room, adding metal weapons because they are often lacking.

I see that there is already a crafter for level 1 metal weapons and tools (Steelflight), so unless I notice a severe lack, I'll leave those to him and concentrate on higher level items. Otherwise he might send Lethosos after me. *grins*

Toril

Ahhh, more is better, so we don't have to look all the time. If you see a lack of particular types, feel free to toss a couple up. I won't send my soulbond after you no matter what. :D

Britt Tigahare

Well, if I could even log in, I have tailors/spellcrafters/dragon crafters who can help keep an eye out for that stuff. But *sigh* I can't log in [:(]

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I was having that problem last night, Britt. Use the IE page launch and do a full scan. Somehow or other, something got changed in the launcher/patcher itself that won't let it get absolutely EVERYTHING in the last update. Launching from IE fixes that.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information